JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good on ya brother for getting out there & rippin lips. ;)

I was out on the lake for 3 days this weekend..... I'm almost in traction mode... Tired......zzzzzzzz

You and me both, brother. I left for Mukilteo Thursday at 5am and got home about an hour ago. Work and then fishing but boy is my bed gonna feel good tonight!

Oddly enough, its not the salmon locations that will get you barked at, its the bottom fish spots. Salmon move, but locations of reefs is more hush hush.

I was quite vague actually. We weren't even fishing then, just headed that way. I think we motored for another hour before getting in to salmon and it was probably close to an hour since we left the rock fish honey hole when I snapped that screenshot. No fishing anywhere near it. I was just showing roughly how far out we were going.

I might be dumb but I'm not stupid. ;):p

A 5 gallon bucket of Ling?? In Brookings you couldn't fit a Ling into a 5 gallon bucket. :p;)
In those days, We liked to keep the smaller ones because once they were cleaned and filleted, they were just right for Grill as sandwich makings! In later years when I had the "MUTMA" some of the smaller became Bait for the REAL Keepers!

I don't know if this has already been come on, so...

I used to use an old ad as a "Home Page" now this doesn't work. I guess I'll blunder around until I find something that works.

M

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads