JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where was this a year ago when I was looking for a boat like this? I wanted something big enough for the family. We ended up with something more family friendly, a Crownline. It's a very nice boat but not an aluminum hull, something I've always wanted.

It says delta keel and proflex hull ? I just know how much gas it takes and fast it goes
Cool! "Proflex" is probably just something they've coined themselves to describe the hull construction, but the "delta keel" is industry wide. It enhances/smooths the transitioning to planing vs. a "V" hull.

Nice!!

Boat nerds, all of you! :s0142:
Let's see how deep the "nerd" goes.

Your boat has a side ladder. There are seven rungs. Each rung is exactly 12" apart. There are 4 rungs visible above the water line. The tide comes in and raises the water level by 2 feet. How many ladder rungs can you see?

Few pics real quick. I'll adda listing here soon. 21', 2019 motor (will check date) floor was replaced few years back. Needs some small work but we take it out as is (will be out this weekend).

IMG_8078[1].JPG IMG_8079[1].JPG IMG_8081[1].JPG IMG_8083[1].JPG IMG_8084[1].JPG

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR