JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had the crap that @Jamie6.5 was talking about. Luckily I was able to keep most of it out of my lungs. Still took 2 weeks before I was 100%. Then came the pollen. It seems a lot worse this year. Same symptoms as you. Wifey decided to air out the house during the bloom, so the pollen was now in the house. Glad I love her a lot. Zyrtec has been my go-to fix, but it makes me drowsy and not pleasant to be around. I'm going to try Nasonex, per @pharmseller, and see how that goes.

I came here from Hawaii where we really don't have spring. Never had allergies when I first got here, but as I got older I have been getting them in the last few years. Cut the grass yesterday and yep, got all stuffed up.

Go get the series of shots from an allergy center like PolyClinic. Years of itching so bad I'd scrape my skin with a knife until it stopped itching and started bleeding. Got the shots and now I forget to take my meds some days, even now. It's a lifesaver, especially when it forces your Condition Orange back to Condition White and Miserable.

My allergies have been whooping me the last week or so.
Itching throat, itchy, water eyes, stuffed up running nose (litterally my nose starts just draining)

Eye drops, Claritin D, added flonase.

Still miserable and sleeping like crap.

Flonase is good, I used to rep that one too. Nasonex is better. It's clinically proven to reduce or even eliminate symptoms if therapy starts a month prior to pollen onset.

Remember that for next year, boys and girls. Two sprays in each nostril once daily. Talk to your doctor.

P

Haven't had allergies sense I've been using FLONASE!!

78EFB518-E0BF-46A5-A274-351D6698519A.jpeg

My sinuses are swelling and drying out. Soon its gonna be time for the good ol' fexophenadine (Allegra)once a day. Tried the loratadine (Claratin) and it just did not work for me. Works for my kiddo tho. Spring and fall suck for me when it comes to allergies, and I have only had them the last few years :( never had allergies as a kid.

There is an easy remedy that helps many people with a lot of allergies.
eat 1 0r 2 spoons of LOCAL HONEY a day. something about the pollen the bees collect to make the honey helps gives you a resistance to allergies from local influences

There is an easy remedy that helps many people with a lot of allergies.
eat 1 0r 2 spoons of LOCAL HONEY a day. something about the pollen the bees collect to make the honey helps gives you a resistance to allergies from local influences

Been doing that the last couple months before bed. Supposedly it speeds up your metabolism and helps with sleep. I love honey though so it doesn't take much twisting of my arm lol.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews