JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably wouldn't have gone any different in LA, NY or Chicago:(. Still disappointing considering WA used to be a civilized state when I was their age.

Teens.......as in human teens? No, i dont recognize those animals as members of my species. Like the ones down on FL (I think) where they were filming and laughing as the man drowned, some things should disqualify your membership in the human race.

F###$ USELESS POS kids . never been taught the right thing to do .
His first response was jumping the counter and take the money.
Frickin rediculous.same guys that play hood games Shooting each other in the foot

i drive for a local company and I seldom play the radio. I think instead, mostly about family now and family in the past. But sometimes my thoughts wander to things like this, the subject of this thread. I just can not understand it. I realize I'm older and times have changed, but we're still human. What would make people do this? What has become of compassion, understanding just plain decency? I don't get it and it bothers the hell out of me.

i drive for a local company and I seldom play the radio. I think instead, mostly about family now and family in the past. But sometimes my thoughts wander to things like this, the subject of this thread. I just can not understand it. I realize I'm older and times have changed, but we're still human. What would make people do this? What has become of compassion, understanding just plain decency? I don't get it and it bothers the hell out of me.

Look at the people in the video, the odds are they have no understanding of your way of life either. It's a different world these days sadly.

Having performed CPR on a perfect stranger, him surviving and crying on my shoulder 2 weeks later calling me his guardian angel, this sh!t makes me sick.

What useless little pricks! Stuff like this makes me very happy that my parents raised me the way they did from a young age, always do the right thing, be honest, etc. Heck, I am even Red Cross certified!

J. Edgar Hoover once said "There is but one way to eliminate juvenile delinquency - that is by providing each child in America with competent parents." If one's child did this, one has pretty much failed miserably at being a parent and a human being. :mad:

Here's hoping the shopkeeper recovers and the miscreants are arrested and have the book thrown at them.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews