JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We kicked AZZ & took names today in Olympia!!! Was so proud to see such a great turnout. Bless all who attended.

Gun-rights supporters say 'it's time to play offense' at rally in Olympia

<broken link removed>

20180421_123312.jpg 20180421_130231.jpg 20180421_130200.jpg 20180421_132055.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm very glad to have been able to attend! It was great to see so many gun activists in our area

Thank you for your attendance.;)

I know there are a lot of 2A supporters that do not feel comfortable at these rallies but I'll tell you one thing it sure makes me feel good to be there with others for a cause that I am willing to die for.;)

We kicked AZZ & took names today in Olympia!!! Was so proud to see such a great turnout. Bless all who attended.

Gun-rights supporters say 'it's time to play offense' at rally in Olympia

<broken link removed>

View attachment 452863 View attachment 452865 View attachment 452866 View attachment 452867

Jim, it was good to see you there, along with a good amount of like minded individuals. I just wish I had more time to talk...... well, maybe at the next one.

Ray

None of the articles about the rally mentioned the unpleasant side of it................... the protest against us. It was ugly, vile and revolting, we were lucky that there was no reported injuries. Here's a picture of how bad it really was.......................

Counter.jpg

@Caveman Jim was so focused on the speakers, I don't think he realized he had taken picture of the anti-gun protest across the way from where we were.

Ray

None of the articles about the rally mentioned the unpleasant side of it................... the protest against us. It was ugly, vile and revolting, we were lucky that there was no reported injuries. Here's a picture of how bad it really was.......................

View attachment 453222

@Caveman Jim was so focused on the speakers, I don't think he realized he had taken picture of the anti-gun protest across the way from where we were.

Ray

Well Ray, one needs to focus really hard when reading lips from 100 feet away from the speakers.... lol Was good to have you there to give the highlights of wack speaker & leaving out the BSfrom the politicians.:D
I was waiting for her to rush the speakers but she was petrified by the the flag bearer on the skateboard.:eek::eek::eek::p

Rally's are passive aggressive and accomplish little when the turn out is in a couple thousand,

The whole damned gun world should be rallying in sequence across the country to support Washington, Oregon, NewYork or where ever the attack is most prominent....where is OUR National organizer?
....counting the donations?

we are going to have to do better than speak the words "get on the offensive"
we are going to have to do better than waiting till the country is ready to take your right to bear arms & to defend your self against a tyrannical govt, kinda like weve see recently, using the govt as a weapon against its own citizens ?
thats why they are coming at us so hard, its not about "if we can save just one life" cigarettes, alcohol, cell phone driving, cause more deaths individually than do gun related deaths.

Its time to get on the offensive? maybe we took too long to wake up ?

democrats have indoctrinated our children, they are using YOUR education tax dollars and YOUR OWN CHILDREN to rally against us in droves, then they will want to raise your taxes screaming they need more education dollars

everyone should be registering as a republican to be ready to vote pro 2nd local govt representatives , there is no better time ...do you hate Trump more than you love your country and the second amendment ? are you ready to give up the tax breaks and bigger paychecks so the dems can raise your taxes and create more slush funds to siphon off your money? SO register as a republican NOW, someone here will post a list of pro second people running at the appropriate time

DONT CHOKE....you can change your party affiliation back at any time. BUT FOR CHRISSS SAKES SAVE OUR RIGHTS

Last Edited:
Awesome turn out!
A littl side story, just how important these things can be, and just what we stand to loose! My little 5 year old niece asked me, Uncle, am I going to die in school? Can I have a gun? I don't to die, I don't want my brother to die! People are talking about removing the 2nd and making felons of good people! This little 5 year old has a better grasp of the simple words in that document then most adults! She understands it is not just law, it's a right. In her own words, she told me that "Jesus said so, and you can't say no to Jesus!"
Good kid right there, 5 years old and in the innocence of a child, she has life figured out enough! If a 5 year old can under stand things better then most adults, what's that say about US as a society?!?!?

Rally's are passive aggressive and accomplish little when the turn out is in a couple thousand,

The whole damned gun world should be rallying in sequence across the country to support Washington, Oregon, NewYork or where ever the attack is most prominent....where is OUR National organizer?
....counting the donations?

we are going to have to do better than speak the words "get on the offensive"
we are going to have to do better than waiting till the country is ready to take your right to bear arms & to defend your self against a tyrannical govt, kinda like weve see recently, using the govt as a weapon against its own citizens ?
thats why they are coming at us so hard, its not about "if we can save just one life" cigarettes, alcohol, cell phone driving, cause more deaths individually than do gun related deaths.
Its time to get on the offensive? maybe we took too long to wake up ?
democrats have indoctrinated our children, they are using YOUR education tax dollars and YOUR OWN CHILDREN to rally against us in droves, then they will want to raise your taxes screaming they need more education dollars
everyone should be registering as a republican to be ready to vote pro 2nd local govt representatives , there is no better time ...do you hate Trump more than you love your country and the second amendment ? are you ready to give up the tax breaks and bigger paychecks so the dems can raise your taxes and create more slush funds to siphon off your money? SO register as a republican NOW, someone here will post a list of pro second people running at the appropriate time
DONT CHOKE....you can change your party affiliation back at any time. BUT FOR CHRISSS SAKES SAVE OUR RIGHTS

It's time to think outside of the box..like the other side has been doing. We have to be more effective with our efforts since the cards are stacking up against us. This time it's confiscation folks, the end game.
Show up in large numbers where we are not expected to be and can't be ignored by the media. Like showing up in front of TV stations...Ignore this, KATU!.

What ever we do, we have to get off our collective azzes now!

And none of this...
"Well I wanted to be there, but, but my wife's second cousins were in town from Sheboygan and we had to entertain, but, but I was there with you in spirit".

It's time to stand up and have your pair counted
{if you have one}.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR