JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well thats best case anyway and its not going to happen. What I think will happen is that Trump tries to pardon himself of everything. Then Biden comes in and takes it to SCOTUS who throws that out and Trump gets prosecuted for whatever they can dig up on him and Teflon Don walks free. Then he tries for another term in 2024 and gets soundly defeated with his baggage in tow. Then his supporters go back to their trailers and holes and the Republican Party wont be able to get a dog catcher elected for a decade.

I'd bet a beer on it.
Well, that's just plain ignorant right there, his (Trump) supporters go back to their trailers and holes...

This is the fundamental problem with AmeriKa. We're so divided and constantly fuel is thrown on the fire...

I will say this, Mao and Stalin would be proud of what social media and mainstream media has been able to accomplish in this country...

RIP - The United States of AmeriKa 1776-2020

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews