JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I'm Bruce. I have been away quite some time. But it looks as if I'll have more time on my hands. I'm a 67-year-old Navy Viet Nam vet. And I've been a cop, a Firefighter and a First responder. So, it isn't any surprise I support our country, Constitution and all of its Amendments.

I was a Scoutmaster/leader for 33 years. And as such I exposed my charges to firearm safety, and shooting. Teaching them Black Powder, both small and large bore rifles, and shotguns. In all that time I never had a parent refuse to allow their son's participation in these activities. A large number of my guys still stay in contact to keep me up on their doings. Many went on into the miliary and served our republic around the world. None of them became mass murders, or someone who has used a firearm humanly harmful in any way.

I owned and operated a Pawn Shop for many years. I carried the usual things, as well as military surplus, and a wide range of shooting supplies and firearms. Over the years I have collected a large amount of information I've stored on my computer that I openly and freely share. I am always on the lookout for older manuals and related things in the firearms and military realms.

I'm no expert on them but have been around firearms over 55 years. And still have an avid interest in them.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Hello and thank you. I come from up near Mt St Helens. I was raised in forests and support your cause. I am however a disabled vet awaiting full knee transplants. So my mobility is very limited.

Welcome Aboard s0101.gif

Welcome. Back in the day, John and Jake Jolly were BLM surveyors. Only met John once, but Jake used to go to my church and I gave him some of my late father-in-laws German violin repair tools.

Hello, I'm Bruce. I have been away quite some time. But it looks as if I'll have more time on my hands. I'm a 67-year-old Navy Viet Nam vet. And I've been a cop, a Firefighter and a First responder. So, it isn't any surprise I support our country, Constitution and all of its Amendments.

I was a Scoutmaster/leader for 33 years. And as such I exposed my charges to firearm safety, and shooting. Teaching them Black Powder, both small and large bore rifles, and shotguns. In all that time I never had a parent refuse to allow their son's participation in these activities. A large number of my guys still stay in contact to keep me up on their doings. Many went on into the miliary and served our republic around the world. None of them became mass murders, or someone who has used a firearm humanly harmful in any way.

I owned and operated a Pawn Shop for many years. I carried the usual things, as well as military surplus, and a wide range of shooting supplies and firearms. Over the years I have collected a large amount of information I've stored on my computer that I openly and freely share. I am always on the lookout for older manuals and related things in the firearms and military realms.

I'm no expert on them but have been around firearms over 55 years. And still have an avid interest in them.
Best regards Bruce.

Welcome. Back in the day, John and Jake Jolly were BLM surveyors. Only met John once, but Jake used to go to my church and I gave him some of my late father-in-laws German violin repair tools.
I am not aware of them, however I come from a very large family. My Uncle Dave was an engineer and surveyor for the State of Washington. I have picked up building what is called "Cigar Box" guitars. Funny you'd mention the tools. Presently I am recreating Paul McCartney's "violin body" guitar from the early years of the Beatles. I am using a Violin Body. I am just finishing up the attached "Ammo Can" guitar. It's a 6 string Electric. I'll post an up-date when its done. The optic on top is a functional Red/Green. The rest of the "gun" parts are from a JTS M12AK with Saiga 10 shot 12ga Magazine. Note the flask in the magazine.

IMG_0778.JPG IMG_0779.JPG IMG_0780.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads