JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New member looking to learn more about firearms and how to shoot correctly.

My wife and I are new to the scene and have SS P365's for home protection - she's a much better shot than I.

We have boys that enjoy shooting at the range and one in particular who we hope will become adept at trap shooting.

Blessings!

1694298071747.png

Aloha, Mark

Greetings, a p365 is not the easiest pistol to shoot for many, but it is also my edc. I have more than 15k rounds through mine and it is as good and reliable as ever. I have had one malfunction and it was horribly defective russian ammo that didn't chamber, and to be fair, should not have chambered.

I find it to be a solid shooter.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

When couples both learn to shoot at the same time, the woman is often times a better shot. I attribute this to not having any preconceived ideas, habits, and in general, being a better listener.

When couples both learn to shoot at the same time, the woman is often times a better shot. I attribute this to not having any preconceived ideas, habits, and in general, being a better listener.
Yeah but you forgot the well-known FACT that men are also mentally distracted (on average) every six seconds with thoughts of BOOBIES….

Dang it, it's happ….. BOOBIES!! :s0023:

Happening agai…… BOOBIES! :s0073:

Again…….. BOOBIES! :s0053:

I rest my case. :s0025:

The addiction is real... The other day my wife rolls over and tells me "I want to tell you something but you can't get excited"... Honestly thought she was going to pop the "other woman" angle... Then she says "I think I need a gun of my own"... I've never been sadder and prouder at the same time... It's a bonus when the wife gets in on it too

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top