JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently picked up these two oldies and dont know much about them so they will probably go down the road soon.....Not My Cup of Tea.

The pistol is marked Benjamin Model 132, 22 cal. pumps up and shoots good. Looks to be mostly all brass with wood grips.

Rifle is ???...I think from my research it is a Model 600 Automatic made in 1931. from what I found when it is pumped up it meters the air for several repeated shots, the lead BB's are force fed into the chamber and it is 177 cal. Gun is all complete and functions except that it has no seals on the pump rod, nuts, washers, etc. seem to be all there.

I would appreciate any info or interest in these two you might have.

I know this thread is partially a repeat of the earlier one I posted but I didn't know how to post pictures to the existing one.

100_1544.jpg

100_1547.jpg

100_1545.jpg

100_1546.jpg

100_1544.jpg

100_1547.jpg

100_1545.jpg

100_1546.jpg

I hold a journeyman instrument repairman ticket and have been fixing and modifying paintball guns for 30 years. Since early paintball guns were basically modified BB/pellet guns I'm familiar with the innards of your pistol. For instance the Autococker paintball gun uses a Sheridan design, which in turn was copied from Benjamin. I still have a ton of parts, O-rings, etc. even though I haven't played paintball in many years. I think I still have a trigger and grip assembly and a main valve tube from a pistol like yours. If you want to get rid of either of your airguns let me know. I'm especially interested in the pistol.

I would like to see these two got o someone who would appreciate them, I have no real interest in them. I think the rifle could have the seals replaced without too much trouble, might be a neat project. Seems to be a lot of technology put into that old timer.

I would like to see these two got o someone who would appreciate them, I have no real interest in them. I think the rifle could have the seals replaced without too much trouble, might be a neat project. Seems to be a lot of technology put into that old timer.

Probably a little TLC and a few seals and O-rings would get them in good working order. I'd love to give it a go.

I think you are right, as I mentioned the pistol seems to work fine and the rifle just lacks seals as far as I can tell. I'm not about to tear into it's innards, have to leave that to a more adventures person. It seems to be pretty much all brass except for the trigger etc. and the stock looks real good for the years.
You could have yourself a 'winter project' here.......what do you have in mind......

Found out the rifle is a model 700...still 30's vintage. Trying to establish a value of sorts on the two or both. I have no interest in replacing seals or whatever the rifle needs.
Any ideas??............

Hey! I have one of those pistols, too. I scored mine at a gunshow for $20 with holster.
iL2fI.jpg

Here's a link to some serial # info: <broken link removed>
Older, wood gripped pistols tend to have higher values than the later models. Mine's from 1979. $20 was a great deal, but it's not worth a whole lot more.

Lastly - here's some info I managed to scrounge up from the internet. Owner's manual, exploded diagram, and ordering kit. Somehow, I suspect sending off for some darts isn't going to work anymore :).
Fxlfh.jpg

29mXf.jpg

38Stb.jpg

rDVBV.jpg

Enjoy your pistol!

I have a pistol very simular but I believe it is a crosman, It is currently at Ollie Damons in Portland for repairs I do not remember the model # but had a all metal pump handle with no wood, should been back soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top