JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like I have some neighbors in the 98682. I have been thinking about doing something like tattoo does up in Tacoma, i.e. an open carry event. It doesn't have to be breakfast, maybe just meet up with local peeps for coffee. Any Vantuckians interested in something like that?

Oh yeah, and what the heck is "cew?" Did he mean crew, but was a typo?

Looks like I have some neighbors in the 98682. I have been thinking about doing something like tattoo does up in Tacoma, i.e. an open carry event. It doesn't have to be breakfast, maybe just meet up with local peeps for coffee. Any Vantuckians interested in something like that?

Oh yeah, and what the heck is "cew?" Did he mean crew, but was a typo?

Pretty sure that's the case.
I will eventually be interested when I have something to carry.
At this point I would only be open carrying a cup of coffee!

same here. Open carry just does not feel right. :cool:

+1

I never open carry around Vancouver, with one exception. I used to do maintenance stuff around the old Evergreen airport before I was 21, and therefore didn't have my CWP yet - so I had to open carry. It was after the airport was shut down and with the insane amount of homeless people doing drugs in the hangers I always carried.

VPD showed up once (to once again arrest a homeless meth-head I found) and even though I was 19 they confirmed it was legal for me to carry on the property while I was being paid...luckily they didn't ask how I transported it there :winkkiss:

But I don't think I would open carry around town. It just sounds like too much hassle, especially when concealed works just fine.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top