JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
will be 64 years in Jan!

98685 for the last 25+ years

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Orchards area. How about a get together at the local gun club for some trigger time? Guests of a member pay only $5. I am a member of Clark Rifles. Any one else members ???

Live - 98629
Work - 98661

I need to get me a membership to Clark Rifles - paying the equivalent of an extra box of ammo every time I go shooting just for range fees hurts.

I always wanted stop by whenever my friends and I pass by to go mountain for clay shooting. One day, ones weather gets little warm. :)

btw: they only have 25 yard sign-in range? how about 100 yard?

Another local yocal here. Also from 98685 (Hazel Dell). I think 98685 is up to about 5 or 6 people now.

A get together sounds interesting. Any of you locals have a nice Mark II or III you'd want to trade for a compact S&W 45?

I saw that, but they only have 25 yard for sighting in. Is that just make sure it's not too much out of adjustment, so it does not get out of range area?

Then make a fine adjustment at 100 or 200 .... yard? I guess it makes sense.

I saw that, but they only have 25 yard for sighting in. Is that just make sure it's not too much out of adjustment, so it does not get out of range area?

Then make a fine adjustment at 100 or 200 .... yard? I guess it makes sense.

Non-member need to verify with a range officer that their gun is on paper using the 25 yard line.

Once that happens you are free to shoot on the 100yd or 100-300yd ranges.

yeah, okay that make much more sense for the just mounted scope or mount.

It's more for liability issues. The club needs to make sure your gun is shooting where it is supposed to be.

Too many shooters think that bore sighting means the gun is sighted in, so the club adopted this rule to make sure.

There are houses beyond the range and if anymore rounds leave the range it could possibly be closed down.

RCW 9.41.050: Carrying firearms.
(2)(a) A person shall not carry or place a loaded pistol in any vehicle unless the person has a license to carry a concealed pistol and:
(iii) the licensee is away from the vehicle and the pistol is locked within the vehicle and concealed from view from outside the vehicle.

Yup... it can be loaded and you can leave it in the glove box and walk away as long as you have your ccw permit on you and you leave the car all locked up and gun out of view. But I don't think you can do this if you leave anyone else in the locked car with the gun, unless they have a permit as well.

The WA AG's office actually has an opinion out on that. I used to have a printed copy that I carried with me. Basically it could be anywhere in the vehicle as long as you were in control of it. You can also leave the weapon in the vehicle as long as it was hidden from sight.

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 9 until the forum is updated
plus not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Man what's the deal with the all the hate/gang shooting going on lately at Vancouver area. Well, all over the state.

I've definitely noticed it too, it seems like all over OR and WA there are more violent crimes than usual lately. Not to mention what happened in Moscow today. Crazy times... Be safe and stay alert out there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top