JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like I have some neighbors in the 98682. I have been thinking about doing something like tattoo does up in Tacoma, i.e. an open carry event. It doesn't have to be breakfast, maybe just meet up with local peeps for coffee. Any Vantuckians interested in something like that?

Oh yeah, and what the heck is "cew?" Did he mean crew, but was a typo?

an "open carry event" at Ester Short park a few weeks ago, The Columbian didn't even mention it, and didn't bother to answer my inquiry as to why not. they were notified of the event and still didn't cover it.

person with CCW permit. A person can have LOADED handgun inside glove box or it has be with the person? In WA.

RCW 9.41.050: Carrying firearms.
(2)(a) A person shall not carry or place a loaded pistol in any vehicle unless the person has a license to carry a concealed pistol and:
(iii) the licensee is away from the vehicle and the pistol is locked within the vehicle and concealed from view from outside the vehicle.

Yup... it can be loaded and you can leave it in the glove box and walk away as long as you have your ccw permit on you and you leave the car all locked up and gun out of view. But I don't think you can do this if you leave anyone else in the locked car with the gun, unless they have a permit as well.

thanks for the answer Chick Holsters.

Do you guys still go shooting on non-raining day on fall, winter season?

Thinking about picking up FNH SLP MARK I. should be fun for target and clay shooting gun maybe? since it has 22" barrel.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top