JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
98665, I stopped in the new gunshop on 99. They said they are part of a chain (greater tacoma-seattle metro area), didn't say anything about moving though. They are not affiliated with the shop that was on 4th plain and then in battleground.

98665, I stopped in the new gunshop on 99. They said they are part of a chain (greater tacoma-seattle metro area), didn't say anything about moving though. They are not affiliated with the shop that was on 4th plain and then in battleground.

Did you go to the 99 shop on the corner that is also a pawn shop? There is another farther south that was getting ready to open, "Discount guns" and they are from Seattle area and the shop in BG is L&L it's actually in Dollars corner on 72nd in the old bank building.
I had stopped at Discount on 99 and they were getting ready for an opening but had signs up that read moving to 4th plain.:huh:

We're both talking the same place (across from Fred Meyers, next to the tire place). I stopped in right when they opened, didn't notice a sign about moving, but I'm not doubting you. There used to be a Discount Guns on the north side of 4th Plain just west of Andresen. They closed quite some time ago and moved to Battleground (not L&L Guns). I never went to either location but talked with them on the phone when they were in BG. Nice people, I can't find their number in any directory, so I assume they've closed. While it would be nice to have a shop so close I will still go through Brightwater, they've won my buissness. And since it's not a chain the money stays local. And for ammo and such I still favor Bi-Mart.

We're both talking the same place (across from Fred Meyers, next to the tire place). I stopped in right when they opened, didn't notice a sign about moving, but I'm not doubting you. There used to be a Discount Guns on the north side of 4th Plain just west of Andresen. They closed quite some time ago and moved to Battleground (not L&L Guns). I never went to either location but talked with them on the phone when they were in BG. Nice people, I can't find their number in any directory, so I assume they've closed. While it would be nice to have a shop so close I will still go through Brightwater, they've won my buissness. And since it's not a chain the money stays local. And for ammo and such I still favor Bi-Mart.

Ok so discount moved FROM 4th plain, that must be were I got messed up (Wife read the sign I blame her:D)to hazel del.
<broken link removed> :s0155: and I do agree on brightwater, great guys. Bought something there yesterday.

Ok so discount moved FROM 4th plain, that must be were I got messed up (Wife read the sign I blame her:D)to hazel del.

They are not related to the one that used to be on 4th plain, that's the first thing I asked. They said they had heard of it but no affiliation. I can't comment as far as moving to 4th plain?

<broken link removed> :s0155: and I do agree on brightwater, great guys. Bought something there yesterday.

I suppose I've ridden this dead horse into the ground.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top