JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Alright guys, Flopsweat suggested I start a thread for our viewing pleasure. So here goes.

Post up your 4x4 & off road vehicle photos here, throw in some info of what modifications you have done. Maybe your plans for future mods as well. Responsible LEGAL offroad only, I don't want to see a bunch of photos of people tearing up private timber land.

Here's mine, 1972 Scout II, Dodge 440 big block, runs on propane, stretched wheelbase 56" Chevy springs up front, locked Dana 60 front with high stear, shaved & welded 14 bolt rear w/disc brakes, dual transfer cases with twin sticks in the rear case, and beadlocks on 38tsl swampers.

1640630595725_1128101149.jpg scout.jpg 06mud-32.jpg

Last Edited:
Alrighty then!
Here she is, 1942 Dodge WC-22/27 (Power Wagon)
Here is what she looked like in WW-II
dodge_wc_1941_pictures_1.jpg

Here is how I found her out on the front range in eastern Colorado!
H1957-L80123431.jpg
And, here she is now!
66053238-770-0@2X.jpg
Very few mods, (So Far) the biggest is the Cummins ITB 3.9 Turbo Diesel and Dodge sourced NV4600 series 6 speed manual! She still has the factory transfer case with stock gearing, stock 3/4 ton ( 1 1/2 tone on road) Axles with 4:88 gears and aftermarket ARB Lockers front and rear. Stock "Combat Rims" I sourced from closed/by appointment only Power Wagon salvage yard and most of the factory parts I needed to put it all back together. Looks stock, but it's even meaner then ever, if you get this sucker stuck, you deserve it!
Changes/future mods:
New set of cut and widened combat rims with 37 inch Boggers
Install the two rebuilt OEM Braden winches, one front, one rear, and hook up the NOS PTO 2 speed to run them.
New custom built Bumpers for the winches.
Fab and install new custom top bows with all hardware for the OEM NOS "Winter" canvas top and half doors.
Restore the Factory OEM 3/4 ton Trailer I scored and install the articulated pintal hitch on the rear frame cross member.
Re paint it the newer Desert Tan.

Here is the 1946 Dodge WC-30 Truck ( Power Wagon)
What she looked like when I got her.
f8fbfe9dfc20fc542ef767389d0c18a3.jpg
What she looks like today!
1952%20Dodge%20Powerwagon%201.png
Slight Restomod:
Cummins ITB 3.9 Turbo Diesel, Dodge overdrive automatic trans with HD cooler, factory transfer case and 2 speed PTO
Power steering, Power Brakes, 12 Volt conversion, HD engine cooling and water to air charge air cooler
Factory 1 ton axles with Detroit Locker in the rear, Auburn limited slip front, HD front outer axle drive flanges, matching HD rear drive flanges ( For flat towing) and ease of axle replacement. New Coker HD tires on stock split rims.

This thing is an amazing truck, and turns heads where ever I take it, and guaranteed to start conversations!
It drives like a Truck, its rough and tumble, it's loud and proud, but comfortable enough to not be tiring, besides, its a absolute blast to drive! It scares all the Toyota, Honda, and Subaru drivers to death when they see this thing coming at them!

Those are both very nice rigs in their own respect. I have always loved those old 40s power wagons, and those are two fine examples. Thanks for sharing!

Some Day!
1949 Willys Jeepster project.
f4479d1fed79f4934fa1a74c6e5b46a0.jpg
Plans are:
4X4 Conversion with full Jeep TJ 4 banger engine/drive train and suspension and axles under stock body. OEM looking steel wheels and chrome Jeep caps and beauty rings
Nice simple and clean interior and top, body painted a Light Turquoise and Off White.
Nice, Simple, Clean, and Capable with out going over the top!

That's funny, I have been kicking myself for not picking this one up off craigslist awhile back. My thought was a wrecked JK would donate its soul to revive the old girl.

received_916045265596916.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads