JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When somebody said Subvert.

1.jpg

Oregon's Only No Compromise Gun Rights Organization

Today, unelected Democrat Governor Kate Brown, who replaced disgraced Democrat Governor John Kitzhaber, ignored the will of the people, the counties, and the sheriffs and signed into law SB 941, the universal gun owner registration bill.

Today we also received an email from another sheriff who said he will not enforce it.

As you know, the bill contains so many dangerous provisions, we cannot possibly list them all. The parts of the bill outlawing the private transfer of guns, storing firearms for friends, neighbors or persons in need of safekeeping, along with the prohibition on providing firearms to persons who are in danger, take effect immediately.

If you store a firearm for a friend, or lend one to a neighbor without first taking the gun to a gun dealer and asking for police permission, you will be a criminal.

Yes, this is a tremendous setback for gun owners. We cannot deny that. However, please do not think this is over.

We urge you to defy this sinister attack on your rights. We urge you to refuse to comply.

In the coming days we are going to ask for your most generous support in our fight to respond to this unconstitutional outrage. Please stay tuned.

My friends, this battle has only just begun.

Don't despair. Subvert.

As you know there are recalls underway for three of the people who helped pass this attack your rights. There will be more in the future. Please do all you can to support these efforts.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

I keep saying we can not win fighting from within a corrupt system. We have to fight from outside the system an the net is our power.

Sheriff is one thing........................consider does the DA want to prosecute? When I moved to the present address, the DA already had a list of over 100 laws they lacked the money to enforce. Sheriff/County lacks the money to keep bad guys/gals in jail.

But if'n someone wants to keep you locked up and the bunkmate is Mr. Glass.......................

Foreverlost,

Sheriff is one thing........................consider does the DA want to prosecute? When I moved to the present address, the DA already had a list of over 100 laws they lacked the money to enforce. Sheriff/County lacks the money to keep bad guys/gals in jail.

But if'n someone wants to keep you locked up and the bunkmate is Mr. Glass.......................

Foreverlost,

However if we boycott their getting money we have neutered them.

However if we boycott their getting money we have neutered them.

One side of the coin as seen from "Lame County"; the law makers already are lacking the $$$, but still pass more legislation which is against the 2ndA.

If I call the Sheriff's Office to report someone is stealing items outside my home, dispatch will tell me to go online and file a report. No LEO will come to arrest the criminal red handed.

A deputy might come if I had to shoot a burglar inside my house. Someone has to be dead or dying before law enforcement rubber meets the road.

What has to happen before the lawmakers see the light, I don't know.

Foreverlost,

I keep saying we can not win fighting from within a corrupt system. We have to fight from outside the system an the net is our power.

Jim, I understand the point you're making, but why try and stop the folks that still want to work within the system from doing so? Not all of us believe it's a 100% lost cause. I get that you don't believe it can be done that way and don't want to be involved, but why keep raining on others that still want to try?

Jim, I understand the point you're making, but why try and stop the folks that still want to work within the system from doing so? Not all of us believe it's a 100% lost cause. I get that you don't believe it can be done that way and don't want to be involved, but why keep raining on others that still want to try?

I guess it's because after watching politics all my life I have no confidence in a corrupt system. If the system worked I would stand with you guys and work within it to make change. The system is corrupt and they control it to the point they declare emergency powers to install laws against us. For the system to work you have to have legislatures that abide by law. The criminals don't care what you do because they have the power.

I guess it's because after watching politics all my life I have no confidence in a corrupt system. If the system worked I would stand with you guys and work within it to make change. The system is corrupt and they control it to the point they declare emergency powers to install laws against us. For the system to work you have to have legislatures that abide by law. The criminals don't care what you do because they have the power.

I do understand your frustration, and while I'm probably just a bit younger, I'm still old enough to be disgusted by what I see. But I'm open to using all the tools at our disposal, including your boycott idea, to try and get things done. As I see it, the more directions we approach this, the more impact we may have. I think we're all very frustrated right now, but all that's doing to me is getting me more fired up to try and work for change. Personally, I hope all of the efforts (boycott, recalls, pushing back at legislators, 2016 elections, maybe even an anti-SB941 ballot measure) will be successful.

One side of the coin as seen from "Lame County"; the law makers already are lacking the $$$, but still pass more legislation which is against the 2ndA.

If I call the Sheriff's Office to report someone is stealing items outside my home, dispatch will tell me to go online and file a report. No LEO will come to arrest the criminal red handed.

A deputy might come if I had to shoot a burglar inside my house. Someone has to be dead or dying before law enforcement rubber meets the road.

What has to happen before the lawmakers see the light, I don't know.

Foreverlost,

Corruption is deep in our system, you see it every day where people break our laws and are not held accountable. Government worker spends our money on prostitutes and blow yet can't be fired. IRS illegal efforts to go after free speech and destroys the emails yet who has gone to jail? We have to stand up to this but how, what can we do to hold them accountable?

I do understand your frustration, and while I'm probably just a bit younger, I'm still old enough to be disgusted by what I see. But I'm open to using all the tools at our disposal, including your boycott idea, to try and get things done. As I see it, the more directions we approach this, the more impact we may have. I think we're all very frustrated right now, but all that's doing to me is getting me more fired up to try and work for change. Personally, I hope all of the efforts (boycott, recalls, pushing back at legislators, 2016 elections, maybe even an anti-SB941 ballot measure) will be successful.

Every day I fight the battle with long hours and many phone calls. I set up a facebook, I post on many websites and I try my darnest to get people to help. I am not going to sit back and let Bloomberg buy my right to vote for 30 pieces of silver.

I hope you guys are successful, I will still be doing my part of the fight every day. I will not give the future of my family to corrupt people. Today one call I made was to OFF but they haven't called back. I wanted them to help identified gun shops that we can support so the boycott doesn't hurt them.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Okay, I'm politically naïve. Someone straighten me out please. Stuck in Multnomah County, can I do anything to help recall these two treacherous @ssjackets in their counties, or does my vote only count where I live? Is there some other POS in MultCo I should set my recall sights on instead?

I've never been politically active, but this agenda-driven trampling of my rights (with zero effect on violent criminal activity) has pissed me off.

Last Edited:
<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Okay, I'm politically naïve. Someone straighten me out please. Stuck in Multnomah County, can I do anything to help recall these two treacherous @ssjackets in their counties, or does my vote only count where I live? Is there some other POS in MultCo I should set my recall sights on instead?

I've never been politically active, but this agenda-driven trampling of my rights (with zero effect on violent criminal activity) has pissed me off.

Yes. While you can't sign the petitions, you could volunteer to help collect them. You can also spread the word to anyone you know living in those areas to sign the petitions. Each campaign can also use financial contributions as well.

The first problem, limitations on a right that forbids against them. The second problem, laws are just being pushed through without any proof that they will do any good. Combine those two together, and you've got a major problem. This is what happened with SB941, and this is why I've deemed "the system" broken.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top