JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting article, didn't realize that 45-64 year olds are the biggest proponents of more gun control... Although I am in that age group, I oppose all attempts of the government to infringe on my God given, Constitutional and Civil Rights... Period...
45-64 yo post-menopausal, angry, misandrist women are the backbone of the anti-gun movement. To them a gun is symbolic of a penis, hence the anti-gun world pre-occupation with the idea of guns as compensation for penis size. It's in THEIR minds that guns=penises. It's what drives their obsession with removing them from society.

I'd be thinking that it's the public school system that has done more to damage the 2nd A. You know.....what they teach in schools?

Its-all-about-Deer-Hunting.jpg

Proof: Watching the debates and testimony over a new proposed AW ban in Congress...…. Well...….why are they continuously spouting off about "non-sporting purpose and hunting?" Jeez......

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top