JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hard workers but don't play well with others. We don't need another version of Kevin.
I sent an email off to Sen. Herman Baertschiger the Republican leader asking for clarification of this situation. I asked if Knopp has his blessing in delivering the Republican message. We will see what he says.

Regarding Amazon, note you can support NWFA with said. See here.

As to OFF, it pains me to say it, but I'm done with them. We can't fight this battle with falsehoods and misinformation. There are a plethora of other pro-2A groups I'll back in every respect.

For what it's worth, one RKBA activist's opinion:

Avoid griping in public—our opponents love it when we do. Always handle our dirty laundry behind closed doors. Always.

Good advice and excellent opinion link from DivCurlGrad72:
https://www.gunlaws.com/pdf/5 Minutes to Freedom.pdf

It should be a sticky in the Firearm Legislation and Activism section if it isn't already. It's a 2 page PDF - you start reading it at the title "5 Minutes to Freedom!" on page 1, then read page 2, then go back to page 1.

@LethalLovebird, in post #28 mentioned the Roblan debacle:
OFF All Wrong

What was the Roblan debacle?

Looks like OFF may have made an error in this case concerning Senator Knopp, but OFF has a valid point in that Senator Knopp is playing with fire by being in Salem because that means the antis only need one more R to push thru every extremist POS bill they have on the agenda.

I'll keep supporting OFF and the NRA.

Good advice and excellent opinion link from DivCurlGrad72:
https://www.gunlaws.com/pdf/5 Minutes to Freedom.pdf

It should be a sticky in the Firearm Legislation and Activism section if it isn't already. It's a 2 page PDF - you start reading it at the title "5 Minutes to Freedom!" on page 1, then read page 2, then go back to page 1.

@LethalLovebird, in post #28 mentioned the Roblan debacle:
OFF All Wrong

What was the Roblan debacle?

Looks like OFF may have made an error in this case concerning Senator Knopp, but OFF has a valid point in that Senator Knopp is playing with fire by being in Salem because that means the antis only need one more R to push thru every extremist POS bill they have on the agenda.

I'll keep supporting OFF and the NRA.
Roblan's staff was threatened by Kevin to the point where Rosy will never speak with him again. They were in fear.

Roblan's staff was threatened by Kevin to the point where Rosy will never speak with him again. They were in fear.
Sounds like Kevin scr3wed the pooch on this one... Boy oh boy, do we need a hard hitting state organization to help fight against this supermajority and their tyrannical appetite for devouring Oregonians Second Amendment rights...

I'm not ready to ditch anyone yet, but, as you may recall, arakboss was also looking to start something new not too long ago.

True, and I think we're going to wind up too fractured if we can't keep our focus on one group. If we want to start an OFF alternative, I think we should look at Arakboss' rather good plan and work to help with in.

In the meantime, while I find Kevin's abrasiveness off-putting, we still need the all the help we can get. So I'll keep a little more funding going that way, but resentfully.

I've seen Kevin make testimony and these hearing. Yes he is abrasive but since Oregon state legislature is voting party lines, mostly, does it really matter. It's not like they are actually considering what he is saying. The fact they have to sit through 2 minutes of being uncomfortable is fine with me. What I have seen from the other gun groups like the Firearms Policy Coalition and NRA is lawyer speak. More polite asking but the same result.

Unfortunately with very few acceptations of democrat support, any wins for gun rights are more based on deals being made with republicans or the rare outright show from the people than changing the minds of the democrat majority. Granted sometimes the democrats "chum" the water to see who shows up to fight against them but Kevin/OFF will at least show up on oppositions. My guess is he is lacking the financial backing to make actual changes. I would prefer to see him on the other side of the table.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top