JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
We've had a couple reports of 'odd' technical glitches occurring today, likely due to our testing of a new ad system. If you see anything that seems out of the ordinary or flat out broken, please let me know either via PM or this thread ;)

I attempted to post a couple of firearms for sale, noticing the procedure appeared to differ from previous tries. Now, I'm unable to find the posts with a generic search.
Does this sound like something that would be affected?

Anything odd after around 6pm this evening?

I attempted to post a couple of firearms for sale, noticing the procedure appeared to differ from previous tries. Now, I'm unable to find the posts with a generic search.
Does this sound like something that would be affected?

Could it have been the new classified system test area you found? https://www.northwestfirearms.com/classifieds/

If so, that's unrelated :)

Me too I clicked on my NWFA book mark and saw the nwfa website for a brief moment, then a NRA ad filled the whole page,that i could not get out of, then i closed window, and clicked my NWFA bookmark again,then an NRA ad and a cabela's ad, that i could not escape from taking whole page. but now NWFA seems to work o.k.

Good to hear it seems like everything is back to normal :)

Let me know if that isn't the case!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top