JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
HOLY COW!!! It's taking roughly 17 seconds to load a page this morning. Back button goes back instantly, but then try to move on to another page and S-L-O-------W. Hope my puter isn't dying!

It sounds like it may be due to our host performing emergency network maintenance today. Let me know if and when it improves :)

I noticed slow mobile loading but on a computer is fine.

*Edit* - So posting the previous statement did take way longer than I am used to. Also on a computer.

yeah, mine loaded quite slow this morning for a short time, and now it's back to normal. I have cyberfox with an array of security/privacy add-ons, but it only slows the initial startup of cyberfox, which is more than acceptable for the benefits it provides.

Well, the new laptop is lightening speed! Love it. Two days ago it wasn't as fast as it is today. Lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. Sweet and working well!

The old laptop, today, is a little faster than is was a few days ago. It still jumps around and lands half way down the home page menu, but, it does it a little faster that before! I'm sure it's simply because it's too full and not enough free space to work well. (Was always giving me the full disk message). But, do I care? Hardly! :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top