JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
We've had a couple reports of 'odd' technical glitches occurring today, likely due to our testing of a new ad system. If you see anything that seems out of the ordinary or flat out broken, please let me know either via PM or this thread ;)

I attempted to post a couple of firearms for sale, noticing the procedure appeared to differ from previous tries. Now, I'm unable to find the posts with a generic search.
Does this sound like something that would be affected?

Anything odd after around 6pm this evening?

I attempted to post a couple of firearms for sale, noticing the procedure appeared to differ from previous tries. Now, I'm unable to find the posts with a generic search.
Does this sound like something that would be affected?

Could it have been the new classified system test area you found? https://www.northwestfirearms.com/classifieds/

If so, that's unrelated :)

Me too I clicked on my NWFA book mark and saw the nwfa website for a brief moment, then a NRA ad filled the whole page,that i could not get out of, then i closed window, and clicked my NWFA bookmark again,then an NRA ad and a cabela's ad, that i could not escape from taking whole page. but now NWFA seems to work o.k.

Good to hear it seems like everything is back to normal :)

Let me know if that isn't the case!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads