JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Never have seen a bullet seated this way, is this g2g?

20210614_105619.jpg 20210614_105609.jpg 20210614_105546.jpg 20210614_105541.jpg 20210614_105517.jpg 20210614_105502.jpg

Looks like some really crappy QC. Not all that surprising considering how long and hard the ammo
plants have been pushing, and the current labor shortage.

Curious--why do you say it's from Lake City? I thought all WMA headstamp was from the Winchester plant
in Oxford Mississippi?

Looks like some really crappy QC. Not all that surprising considering how long and hard the ammo
plants have been pushing, and the current labor shortage.

Curious--why do you say it's from Lake City? I thought all WMA headstamp was from the Winchester plant
in Oxford Mississippi?
good question, just from some online research, really don't know.

I'll be contacting Winchester

Aside from the crimps that have probably deformed the bullets what happened to the 'spire' points on them? They look like they were flattened by something.
My eyes never left the crimp, sheesh. Gonna take a couple more pics so you guys can see.

Also about to open some of their M855 and another lot of M193 I have to compare

Update for those interested, a rep responded back to my request within 24 hours. They are having me send the rounds back to them and will be sending me a refund check. I'm awaiting an answer as to how much that check will be for, since I can't find my receipt.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top