JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Seems like a pretty good deal to me. Lots of criminals are located in one spot away from heavy residential populations and are easy pickings for the PPD. I suppose after the eviction they will move back to the neighborhoods. What is the lesser of two evils?

Bunch of candy asses :) This is like a look into the future without the need for a time machine. Apparently we are going to a titty bar first (Club 205) so it is up to how hot the 'ladies' are tonight. They have our fate in their hands.

I hope the cops kick their as ses!

I mean, who the he ll are these people exercising their 1st amendment rights?

Bunch of homeless junkies without a clue.

Back to corporate media land folks!

Bunch of candy asses :) This is like a look into the future without the need for a time machine. Apparently we are going to a titty bar first (Club 205) so it is up to how hot the 'ladies' are tonight. They have our fate in their hands.
Titties and beer FTW :s0155:

Was at a military surplus store yesterday, and saw a lot of what I think were Occupiers buying functional gas masks in preparation for this.
Lot of good those will do if police use water cannons. Or maybe they'll use their pink, non-lethal shotguns?

was gonna try to go while i was down in p-town, but i figured parking would be a bubblegum, and i didn't have anything to do between 6pm and midnight, so i headed back up north to God's country.

i'll have to watch recaps on the internets tomorrow.

to be honest, i even strongly considered going into the camp and seeing who i could rally up for an impromptu defensive tactics class... i think they're a bunch of morons, but everyone deserves a fighting chance.

So lets make a guess

5 people standing on the sidewalks to watch the fun get hurt in the ruckous

10 Police officers are hurt in the Ruckous

20+ Occupyers are hurt in the The Ruckous

50 people end up in Court after the Ruckous

20 people end up in Jail after the court after the Ruckous

The Tax payers of Portland have to pay for it all.

The City of Portland raises Property taxes with a special Occupy Portland restoration levy.

I think the city of Portland should make Sam pay for it, of course he doesn't even make his own house payments so maybe just lock him up and let him go out in an orange jumpsuit and shovel up his friends mess.

Deadline come an gone, cops not moving yet, lots of looky-loos. Protesters opening champagne and dancing, some tree climbers. What a circus !............:s0129:

You all wrong.... I am a business owner and I believe I am th 1 percent that those people are protesting. But this is America this is freedom country' this is the reason I am here. Doesnt matter those occupy is right or wrong but freedom of speech and our first admenend have to live on. We all watching how our government act toward our right. Please dont judge the people that are protesting, if the gov decide to use power and force us all to keep our right then might as well we alll move and live in the communise country. I lived there and I saw what thay did to protesters and I pray to GOD that thay wont do that here in AMERICA. God bless all the protesters that stand up for their right.

Dude we have shot, turned fire hoses on, beat with sticks, let dogs loose on, and all manor of force on protestors in the past. You need to read some history. During the labor riots of the first part of the 20th century protesters were shot in mass. At Kent State in the early 70's Protesters were shot by National Gaurd. Fire hoses were used on civil rights protesters as well as Vietnam War protestors. And on and on.

Portland cops aren't doing anything at this point they aren't bothering the little commies in the park much at all.

You all wrong.... I am a business owner and I believe I am th 1 percent that those people are protesting. But this is America this is freedom country' this is the reason I am here. Doesnt matter those occupy is right or wrong but freedom of speech and our first admenend have to live on. We all watching how our government act toward our right. Please dont judge the people that are protesting, if the gov decide to use power and force us all to keep our right then might as well we alll move and live in the communise country. I lived there and I saw what thay did to protesters and I pray to GOD that thay wont do that here in AMERICA. God bless all the protesters that stand up for their right.

If you are part of the 1% why are you typing yur own posts? Should you be having a personal assistant or servant do that for you? :)

Please dont judge the people that are protesting, if the gov decide to use power and force us all to keep our right then might as well we alll move and live in the communise country.

I'm willing to bet most of the protesters already swing in that direction. They do have a point to their cause. But from what I've seen, most probably have a little Karl Marx in their brains.

If you are part of the 1% why are you typing yur own posts? Should you be having a personal assistant or servant do that for you?

God damn him for starting his own business and providing his community with services from that buisness! We should all live in the forest and eat bugs and wear leaves as cloths! Entrepreneurship should be banned! JK

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads