JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This may be just what someone like Trump needs to secure a majority. Once the primary's are over, and the last candidate standing has been determined, Republicans can use these executive orders to sway more voters. Bypassing Congress will have long term consequences for the Progressives.

Good news is that we will only have one more year left of him being our President.

Bad news, though, if she turns out to be our next President:

View attachment 271373
Lol. Looks like she probably shoulda tucked the legs of her pantsuit into the tops of her Birkenstocks a little tighter.. since that bodacious stankfart obviously defeated the elastic cuffs.

It's about time he addresses the nation again. We haven't been lectured by him in at least 2 weeks. I'm glad he's going to address us - I would have no idea what to think or feel if the Pres didn't tell me that for himself.o_O

Even though it's on CNN, no doubt it will be re-broadcast on every major media outlet for days afterward, likely a voiceover done with white, Christian, militia-looking types wiping out entire cities it their AR's.

I am honestly more disappointed at this self-important, arrogant excuse for a President than any I've experienced. I hope to heck that Congress, the Supreme Court and the American people put him in his place once and for all on the issue of guns. I think back fondly of his huge failure after Sandy Hook, and I'd love to see that look of defeat on his smug face again.

Barf, no wonder Bill goes for the fat intern.

If you don't want to kiss Hillary, how about Nancy Pelosi? Obama is real hot for her:

1360980788574.cached.jpg

1360980788574.cached.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews