JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
President Obama will hold a national town hall meeting this coming Thursday, at 5pm Pacific Time on CNN. In it, he will explain his new gun control regulations, and also why he feels that the Congress must also pass new gun control legislation.

He will attempt to convince the American people of the need for tighter controls on guns.

Here is a link to the announcement:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/03/politics/barack-obama-guns-town-hall/index.html

Let me know how it goes.. If I was to watch it Id suffer a stress induced aneurism.. And if not that.. A new TV.. Because Id throw my remote in anger for sure.

"Gun control advocates are also anticipating that the administration will bolster regulations on the reporting of lost and stolen guns."

So my question: Are they going to make the law retroactive to include background checks and reporting for the guns lost across the Mexican border by Obama and his buddy Eric Holder?:confused:

He is hyping the gun control issue as a smoke screen to take the media attention off other issues where he has failed such as foreign trade, terrorism, the economy, the national debt, etc.

I am so tired of this motherf***er.

Good news is that we will only have one more year left of him being our President.

Bad news, though, if she turns out to be our next President:

Screen-Shot-2014-06-18-at-9.06.32-AM1.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-06-18-at-9.06.32-AM1.jpg

Who wants to bet that the Burns debacle will be mentioned in his 'speech' 'Bitter Whites, clinging to their guns and religion'?
'The True Terrorists are Domestic Terrorists'
Islam, Religion of Peace
(Fundimental Transformation):confused:

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the nation record breaking gun sales clearly illustrate the pulse of the people on the subject.

Well you know that is just us right wing, redneck gun nuts buying all we can.

Maybe they should ad one more question and there is no disqualifying answer. Are you a first time buyer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top