JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tammi Jackson who reported on the Roseburg rally for BarbedWire stated that she saw a mini gun in an SUV in Obama's Roseburg motorcade. In a different post she states that Oregon State Troopers and an ex marine machine gunner also saw the gatling gun.

There have been unconfirmed reports all over the Internet for years about there being a gatling gun mounted in one of the SUV's that follows the presidential Limo. The "mini gun" is a six barrel Dillon Areo gatling gun that fires 3000 7.62mm rounds per minute.

It literally obliterates anything it is aimed at. In answer to the question of whether there was really a mini gun in the presidential motorcade Tammi posted that she and some state troopers and a friend who is an ex marine machine gunner all saw the mini gun through the open rear hatch of the vehicle. An Info Wars video does indeed show an SUV in the motorcade with the rear hatch open. There also appears to be some kind of apparatus on top of the SUV.

https://reclaimourrepublic.wordpres...g-over-a-thousand-protest-mb-obamas-presence/

The Dillon video of the Areo Gatling gun mounted in a Rapture SUV shows a sliding roof that opens and becomes a port for the mini gun which elevates on a turret and is ready to fire in 3 seconds.

If this is true it is huge. Was the mini gun exposed on purpose to menace the participants of the rally? Why would there ever be a need for a military weapon of this level of mass destruction in a domestic motorcade route? Where could it ever be used without killing hundreds of people? The only violent crazy person reported at the the Roseburg rally was an Anti Gun supporter. What if some deranged person fired off a round or even a few firecrackers to make the protesters look bad or create havoc? How would a motorcade machine gunner who is already menacing the crowd have responded? Was this a childish display of "My gun is bigger than your gun by an irresponsible Hypocrite in Chief or was it something more sinister?

Bring a mini-gun to a sniper fight... Real smart.

Are they planning on mowing down protestors or what??? I can't think of a single useful situation for that kind of firepower in the city...

I think gun control supporters need to be aware of the level of firepower that surrounds our current gun-control-nut-in-chief. This is, of course, a tremendous example of hypocrisy, but their responses to any attempt to address this would likely be the same as always: he is the president, we have to protect him, it's an exception for the most 'powerful' man in the world. I'm sure they would also claim that this is an 'counter-terrorism' measure.

Plus, anti-gun folks seem all to eager to put all the firepower in the hands of government entities. Because yeah, that idea has worked so well throughout history.

Either way, it won't change the minds of the anti-gun devotees. Even if the secret service mowed down a bunch of pro-Obama folks by accident, they would still support him.

Our founding fathers never envisioned mini-guns mounted on armored SUVs.....:rolleyes:

It's okay, I'm sure the president got the tax stamp ;)

I'm looking into getting one of these mounted in my F-150 crew cab. I can get my daughter to run it while I perform the defensive driving and my wife calls in the coordinates for the air strike. No car-jackers for us :s0130:

The emperor's Secret Service agents get extra credit for killing law abiding U. S. citizens!?!?!?

BUT, only if there is incontrovertible evidence they are LEGAL citizens!!!

Sheldon

Just a thought on the Gatling gun:
Isn't one concern of the anti 2nd Amendment crowd the possibility of collateral damage if a citizen is called upon to discharge a firearm to defend himself or someone else?????
It seems the emperor is not concerned with collateral damage as long as that damage is inflicted on law abiding citizens!!!

Sheldon

Oh, what the general population cannot see that which lurks in plain sight.....:rolleyes:

You can betchyoazz that facial & voice recognition assets were being employed too.

Addendum: the g-gun should have been the least of worries for the patriots...

Was anyone detailed/selected to watch/protect the parked cars?
How many phone mics were remotely turned on preceeding and during the motorcade?

Plain sight o_O

Last Edited:
That Gatling has been around a long time there is another one, remotely fired, in a black Suburban as well, it has large roof panels running the length of the vehicle

I think gun control supporters need to be aware of the level of firepower that surrounds our current gun-control-nut-in-chief. This is, of course, a tremendous example of hypocrisy, but their responses to any attempt to address this would likely be the same as always: he is the president, we have to protect him, it's an exception for the most 'powerful' man in the world. I'm sure they would also claim that this is an 'counter-terrorism' measure.

Plus, anti-gun folks seem all to eager to put all the firepower in the hands of government entities. Because yeah, that idea has worked so well throughout history.

Either way, it won't change the minds of the anti-gun devotees. Even if the secret service mowed down a bunch of pro-Obama folks by accident, they would still support him.
a statement of the way our our government is structured, I mean be real, it would continue to function as designed (for good or for bad) without the president. Sure, he's the top party puppet, but things would continue to function. I think its because of the threat of that jihadist boy on the internet ;).

Proving only that he can say:
Do as I say, not as I do."
3,000 times per minute.

Or roughly 40 times faster than the average American shooter wielding a self loading rifle, when considering the necessary mag changes required.

Proving only that he can say:
Do as I say, not as I do."
3,000 times per minute.

Or roughly 40 times faster than the average American shooter wielding a self loading rifle, when considering the necessary mag changes required.

I'm pretty sure that mini gun only uses 7-round magazines. You know, just to be consistent with the most restrictive magazine laws in the country :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top