JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Turn key, push lever, then check light flip second lever, open roof lift gun aim and fire. The gov has managed to ruin their own weapon system

Don't you know there are already too many of you stupid Morlocks on this planet anyway? All it is is a two-fer of Population Control and protecting the all-important Eloi from the vile and unenlightened masses... *snort*

Proving only that he can say:
Do as I say, not as I do."
3,000 times per minute.

Or roughly 40 times faster than the average American shooter wielding a self loading rifle, when considering the necessary mag changes required.

Unless it's Jerry Mikiluk

I can't think of a single useful situation for that kind of firepower in the city...
How about rush hour? I would want one with remote control though ...

On a side note, that is quite a musket. At 3000 rds per minute (say 50 cents per round) that's like burning cash...

Funny. The second article mentions that they were told not to bring the mini-gun equipped vehicles to England. I wonder, did Obama bow to the queen while he was there too? He seems to enjoy bowing to world leaders.
The article is old. It was actually during a visit by Bush that the issue of the minigun came up.

I beg to differ, if we tack back to the Founders' vision as described by de Tocqueville POTUS should enjoy no special advantages over any ordinary citizen of similar budget.

I know, I know, "de Tocqueville is dead"--and if the principles he described are then so is our precious Republic.

Protection of the President and his family....regardless of one's opinion of him...should not be a political issue.

The article that was quoted was actually from when Bush was President and preparing to visit the UK. Our British cousins were not too keen on the idea of a Suburban with a 3000-round-per-minute .308 minigun patrolling the streets of London and I cant say that I blame them.

One thing I have always wondered was how foreign dignitaries that visit the US are allowed to have armed security. Is there some sort of a Federal gun permit that their bodyguards are issued to allow them to carry in all 50 states?

The president SHOULD have serious firepower available to defend him with. I have no problem with that. My problem is with the rest of us being restricted from enjoying the same availability.

The president SHOULD have serious firepower available to defend him with. I have no problem with that. My problem is with the rest of us being restricted from enjoying the same availability.

Normally, I would agree with you, but since Obama wants to take the rights of American citizens from defending themselves, I think his right to defend himself should also be stripped. It is "We The People", Not, "I The Leader"

By all means, let him have a mini gun to protect himself.
But let it be loaded with .22lr and good luck with finding enough for that weapon.

Funny. The second article mentions that they were told not to bring the mini-gun equipped vehicles to England. I wonder, did Obama bow to the queen while he was there too? He seems to enjoy bowing to world leaders.

I wonder, how many people think Obama was the POTUS in 2007 when that article was posted?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top