JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well SWFA certainly seems faster.

I created a post with pictures and links and the only thing I noticed different is that when inserting a link on our current platform on NWFA it uses the format with "URL" on both sides and brackets around the actual link. Following that is a section that contains the text to be displayed. I often edit the latter section so that the link appears as words in my sentence.

For example, I can talk about my Vortex rifle scope followed by the link Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 Rifle Scope FFP - Free S&H - PST624F1M, PST624F1A

Or I can edit the link so that when I talk about my Rifle Scope it reads as part of the sentence.

If you can either provide the same functionality or automate the display text that would be appreciated by myself and my fellow grammarians.

I am not sure if this has anything to do with this move, but my IP is blocked to both of them.
NWF and SWF are the same IP ??? Also.
The only way I can access either one is via a Proxy now.

I am not sure if this has anything to do with this move, but my IP is blocked to both of them.
NWF and SWF are the same IP ??? Also.
The only way I can access either one is via a Proxy now.

That's bad juju. Try using Google public DNS instead of your ISPs DNS. Thats typically hoe an ISP blocks sites. If you find out that it is in fact your ISP blocking that IP address, you should make it public that your ISP is doing that everywhere you can, and look into switch ISPs.

Joe, in all honesty about the new improved site: I think it sucks, looks like an girls Dear Abby or RV forum. Nothing manly about it, why not just leave it like it is? I will not be donating any further or participating in the new site, I'll go to Seattleguns if I have to!!!
Again, not my cup of tea but to each his own...

Joe, in all honesty about the new improved site: I think it sucks, looks like an girls Dear Abby or RV forum. Nothing manly about it, why not just leave it like it is? I will not be donating any further or participating in the new site, I'll go to Seattleguns if I have to!!!
Again, not my cup of tea but to each his own...

Dude. Chill out. The forum software is completely themeable. But, if you have to visit sites that look manly that makes you feel like a bigger man. You might need to look into Andogel 1.62%. You might have "low T."

To be fair, it's just his opinion. I mean, it kind of seems like only glowing opinions are being allowed if you (or someone else) attacks when a negative one is given.

I felt the same way about the theme, but knowing it could be changed, didn't mention it. It is worth noting though.

When SeattleGuns moved to a paid model I argued it and got tons of flak. But you know what? They eventually took that advice, because it was sound...

Here's a sneak peek of what we've been working on :)

Share your thoughts!

nwfa2.jpg

nwfa2.jpg

Looking good Joe! Please consider placing the off topic on the top ahead of General Firearms so people will see it first and be less likely to clutter up the firearms section with non firearms related topics. Just a something to consider.

Just changing my pass word wigs me out for a month but will go with the flow.
I've been watching your struggle Joe to please everyone, it ain't gonna happen, but it looks like thoes worried about being seen looking at a site that makes them feel like they have pink slippers on need not worry they can enter with boots and a grunt!
visually, it's a go by me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads