JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seriously I was just checking the classifieds and almost every single add on the front page is violating bump rules. One even got a warning for it ! Then bumped again just to close the thread! I've read the rules! Has anyone else? What are the mods going to do? It would take a serious amount of effort to police the classifieds as they are so busy! But it seems very few are following the rules? Are there any real consequences?

Just report the bump violations if you see them. There are far too many ads moving around here for us mods to notice the violations most of the time. So every set of eyes help.

Thanks!

I feel you should have a minimum amount of posts to be able to post ads also. I am on a few muscle car sites, another hobby, and you have to have 25-50 posts depending on what site to be able to post an ad. You can reply but not post. Cuts down on people just joining a site to post ads or spam in the for sale section.

Last Edited:
I feel you should have a minimum amount of posts to be able to post ads also. I am on a few muscle car sites, another hobby, and you have to have 25-50 posts depending on what site to be ableto post an ad. You can reply but notpost. Cuts down on people just joining a site to post ads or spam in the for sale section.
The problem with that is people will post a bunch of nonsense to get to their minimum post. Let them post in the classified ads, just keep an eye on them. I've been guilty of bumping too soon, was caught and am now reformed.

That's exactly why we don't have a minimum post count ;)

We've also found that often times people come for the classifieds then stay for the discussion. If they weren't allowed to post in the classifieds most would move on to another site.

Ifish has a post minimum before you can post to classifieds.

Exactly....and that's why my first minimum posts were useless, not full of content, and I just spaced them out until I got my minimum and then waiting the 30 days until I could post in the classified.

This site was a refreshing change. But I do believe that members can help police themselves.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews