JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A member has reported this as a potential issue. If you are also experiencing this issue, please post in this thread.
Device
Desktop / Laptop - Microsoft Windows
Browser
Google Chrome
Agree with DirectDrive - clearing browsing data may do the trick. Really, all you need to flush are the cookies and the cache. Chrome user here, it always seems to respond well to a little clean up behind the scenes. Solved some bizarre issues for myself and others this way.

The more I surf NWFA the worse it gets...
If you've got a bad cache file, you'll keep getting bizarre behavior (lags, lock ups, screen freeze, etc.) every time that file gets polled in the cache. Blow the cache away; things will take a few extra milliseconds to load for a few minutes, but it's a good practice to have.

Edited to add - running Chrome version "...113.0.5672.127 (Official Build) (64-bit)..." with ~25 Chrome windows open....sailing right along.

This seems to only happen when I have NWFA loaded. If I close all NWFA tabs, it doesn't happen on any of the dozens of other tabs/windows for other sites, but will if I have NWFA loaded.

I am trying right now with the AdBlocker paused.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top