JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
I have found, while using Chrome (my standard browser on almost all devices), more and more when I post a response and link to an existing thread on NWFA, I see this:

OZ6o6BI.png

If I save the message, fire up Firefox, and post the exact same message (link included), no problem. It doesn't happen all the time while using Chrome and posting a link to a NWFA thread, but I would say it about a third of time it does.

Anyway, it is not the end of the world, and the work around is pretty easy, but I figured I'd pass along the information in the event it is helpful. Thank you. :)

Curious. I've seen it on at least a couple different boxes (Windows-based). And I'm pretty sure on a third (running macOS).

Anywho, it is no biggie. I just thought I'd pass it along. :)

I'm getting "irregularities" with Chrome too; anything that has to do with the support of 2a, or the disparaging photos & comments about the Left...

Nothing solid, just irregularities...

Make sure you're on the latest version of Chrome. V58 had some known issues dealing with servers that are not handling requests properly.

<broken link removed>

N1Pcwrs.jpg

I gave up on Chrome for this site. It is overly sensitive to cross site scripting and acts like a kid with just a hammer to play with. Eventually everything is a nail... Having gone through this mess on the other end in developing code I know that help from Google is slow, they only respond to groundswells of anger.

Whenever I use Chrome, it leaves something behind. My anti malware program always finds 2 or 3 suspicious things, even after a short session of browsing. Google is the Facebook of browsers. Anything Google related tracks your every move, or at least attempts to.

I told Al Gore many years ago that it would come to this. I said it was like giving Big Brother the keys to the kingdom. He didn't believe me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top