JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Possible dates

• June 22-24

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • July 13-15

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • July 20-22

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • July 27-29

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • August 3-5

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • August 10-12

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions
Alrighty, since the other thread hasn't got any responses for the last 4-5 days we will go forward with the info we have and find a date, or possible dates if there's enough interest for two weekends.

I will do a three day training consisting of the following;

Friday - Pistol/Rifle Combo - 100.00
Saturday - Rifle - 100.00
Sunday - Pistol - 100.00

Hopefully, this will allow a few choices for people who can't make a two-day class.

The dates are what I have available, hopefully everyone can find one that will work...the poll will allow two votes and will run for 10 days.

I am interested in the two day class, but I'm already booked for plans 06/22-24, FWIW. I voted July 27-29 and August 3-5, but can be available any of the weekends except the first offering.

Last Edited:
Alrighty, since the other thread hasn't got any responses for the last 4-5 days we will go forward with the info we have and find a date, or possible dates if there's enough interest for two weekends.

I will do a three day training consisting of the following;

Friday - Pistol/Rifle Combo - 100.00
Saturday - Rifle - 100.00
Sunday - Pistol - 100.00

Hopefully, this will allow a few choices for people who can't make a two-day class.

The dates are what I have available, hopefully everyone can find one that will work...the poll will allow two votes and will run for 10 days.

Great idea! I would take Friday off for the combo class August 3rd.

The poll closed last night, and we have two weekend dates I'm willing to set aside for NWFA member training. June 22-24 and August 3-5

I have posted the June classes for sign up on the website, look under "Run the Gun"

cerberus-training.com

June NWFA Training weekend;

22nd Friday - Pistol/Rifle Combo - 100.00
23rd Saturday - Rifle - 100.00
24th Sunday - Pistol - 100.00

I will post the August classes on the website later today.

August NWFA training classes have been posted, look under "Run the Gun"

cerberus-training.com

August NWFA Training weekend;

3rd Friday - Pistol/Rifle Combo - 100.00
4th Saturday - Rifle - 100.00
5th Sunday - Pistol - 100.00

I added ammo requirements, which is 500 rounds for each weapon. bring extra if ya wanna shoot some steel stages.

August NWFA training classes have been posted, look under "Run the Gun"

cerberus-training.com

August NWFA Training weekend;

3rd Friday - Pistol/Rifle Combo - 100.00
4th Saturday - Rifle - 100.00
5th Sunday - Pistol - 100.00

I added ammo requirements, which is 500 rounds for each weapon. bring extra if ya wanna shoot some steel stages.

So if I recall correctly, camping on site is OK? And by camping I mean sleep in the back of my truck.

I think I could do the Friday class, then sleep and head home early in the morning.

Well shoot. Those weekends are plugged up for me, but I may be able to sneak a 1 day class in the August group. Was hoping for late July, or later in August but the people have spoken! The June dates cover my anniversary, and if I try going to a shooting class that weekend, my wife would shoot me. :(

I'll be out of state for the June class but will try and take off work for the August class. Will also give me time to stock up on ammo. Will this be a run & gun or more stationary? I may need to stretch first and zero my pistol.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews