JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
The 2nd Annual Northwest Firearms members Training weekend is upon us in less then 2 weeks! We are offering a Pistol/Rifle combo class on Friday August 2nd. A full day pistol class on Saturday August 3rd, and a full day Rifle class on Sunday August 4th.

We met some really great people last year during this event, and have started some lifelong friendships.

This 1 day class is made to instill the fundamentals of efficiency and accuracy into the use of your chosen firearm.
We work with you, your firearm and related equipment with manipulations and drills that are logical and proven to be effective and useful well past the range. No industry standard or watered down content that so often fails to relate to the street. We will cover all aspects of utilizing your firearm to improve overall performance and accuracy, while learning how to focus on your surroundings, not the platform. You will understand how the brain works in taking in the information and properly absorbing it so that productive execution of the training is maintained.
Every student has told us this is far from being a basic class...in our opinion, necessary skills that every shooter should be solid on. This course is applicable to everyone from the casual yet competent shooter to the advanced shooter. It will challenge and develop your skills as a shooter so you're solid with manipulations, engagement and awareness, yielding results through hands-on experience that you can build upon for your future training.

THIS CLASS WILL THOROUGHLY COVER
  • Safety brief & Medical plan
  • Different optics and accessories - Pistol or Rifle
  • Effective shooting stance
  • Proper weapon grip
  • Recoil control
  • Sight alignment
  • Sight picture using magnified and or electronic optics - Pistol or Rifle
  • Proper zero and confirmation of them. (Range dependent on distance)
  • Trigger control
  • Reloads
  • Malfunctions of the Pistol or Rifle
  • and more…

1 day class - 750 rounds

Class starts at 0900 and runs for 8-10 hrs per day

Muzzle Brakes : Due to the possible long term residual effects of their use, from not only the decibel level, but also from the concussion which can lead to possible damage of the inner ear containing an organ which produces nerve impulses in response to sound vibrations, we are no longer allowing them on the range.
If you remove your brake prior to arriving at our facility, I have standard flash hiders to use at no cost to you. Let me know ahead of time.

I went to this program last year and it was 100% transformative. I thought I was pretty hot stuff going in, wasn't sure how much I would learn. Wow. Was I wrong! This is SUCH an amazing program, for people of ALL skill levels. If you're on the fence, GO.

We just hosted a similar program up here near Seattle. We had 31 people participate, including those who had been shooting all their lives, military backgrounds, and more. Universally they found the instruction to be top-notch, practical, save-your-life training. Everyone very highly recommended the program going forward.

Steve's NWFA discount is amazing. This is a deal and a half. Drop what you're doing and join him! Pitch a tent, drive your camper, stay in a hotel, whatever. It's worth it!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top