JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not enough support on OryGun? What a chicken ch!t response, and then to ask for a donation and go off on a sales pitch!:eek: I bet we run some numbers and find OryGun support of the NRA is a pretty high. I find the Obtuse response from the NRA in the past and now, to be both extremely arrogant and delusional at best, it' like that only take the easy challenges, save the funds, and not go after the really important fights. Look at our nightbor to the south, whay did the NRA do to help those poor bastages? A few token moves at most? No, I'm not buying the crap their selling. Ok, so the rep in Or. Says the NRA is taking this serious, about damn time they got out of their high tower and came out to the wet coast and did something, but I seriously doubt they would do much to turn this fight, and with the current leadership at the NRA, were lucky to get a kiss after we get Fked , and then not even thank you for your continued support! The NRA has never supported any thing in Oregon, why should we expect ant thing this time!?!?!?
Ok, so they wait to see IF this makes it on the ballot, or they wait and see if it passes before actually sending in the heavy hitters to stop it, again, this is a very obtuse attitude from them, and all to common! I removed my self from life membership, as did all my family, and they will not get one single copper from us, we continually get tossed under the buss while Wayne take a in millions to play with, and then laughs all the way to the bank, while paying little more then lip service on the occsional issues that come up! I make no apologies here, the NRA can kiss my backside! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Of COURSE... the NRA's "response" will be to throw us under the bus so they can fundraise off Red State Rubes about "Coming soon to YOU unless you give us all your money!"

Just like Whackoff Wayne does with everything...

This has been a cycle, Ceasefire did poorly while Obama was in office and grew when Trump got in panic raised money just ask anyone in manufacturing during a war there is money to be made.
But seems they fight just enough to keep you coming back and the worse it is the more you'll give.

Problem being, how does one define "committed". Getting their hands dirty or bringing flowers to the funeral ?

I noticed that there is considerable discussion on another thread of drafting a pro-gun petition, designed to counter the anti's petition(s).

If that effort comes to fruition as a viable document, it would be interesting to observe the ILA response if it was sent to them for input and review. Even if they refused to get involved with a proposed draft, it might give us a preview of the level of support we can (or can't) expect in the future.

Yep - I have no idea what level of "commitment" they'll make, which I noted above myself. I'm not holding my breath, but I'm cautiously optimistic that they'll actually step in on this one. If they bail on this one, I suspect they'll lose every Oregon member they have.

There are about 35 threads on this with thousands of posts. The left is filing petitions and ballot measures in at least 4 states with the worst being here in Oregon. And what does everybody on here do ?? Snipe at each other like a bunch of bit*hey old ladies at the afternoon tea.

The left is fixing to kick our azzes hard and this is the best we can all do ?? They are so organized and so far ahead of where the 2A supporters need to be it will take a long time and a lot of money to even think there is a chance of stopping it.

Grow the f**h up and get together on this people. I got a check book ready to write some decent checks on this if I can feel something will get accomplished other than a bunch of sh*t slinging at each other.

Deerfield, Illinois, just banned assault weapons. The penalty? Up to $1,000 a day. - CNN

Bloomberg: "what is that? 3 guys mounting a recall petition in their spare time on weekends? I better hire 2 companies to fight them, pay off signature gathering companies and send people door to door at every house in the district to fight to keep the guy that thought slavery was good in the legislature"

NRA: "we'll send one guy to testify for 60 seconds when initiative 43 is minutes from being approved."

Bloomberg: "what is that? 3 guys mounting a recall petition in their spare time on weekends? I better hire 2 companies to fight them, pay off signature gathering companies and send people door to door at every house in the district to fight to keep the guy that thought slavery was good in the legislature"

NRA: "we'll send one guy to testify for 60 seconds when initiative 43 is minutes from being approved."

The NRA was once feared by thew left, how is that done with no action?

Exactly. And everybody trying to fight it spends time arguing about how to "counter " it. No wonder the left kicks our azzes around.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top