JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Your ballot must be RECEIVED (not postmarked) by the NRA in Virginia by Sunday April 9th. HAVE YOUR BALLOT IN THE MAIL NLT MONDAY!

I received the following from Jeff Knox at The Firearms Coalition. I trust his judgment and I'm taking his advice.

If you are a voting member of NRA, and have not yet mailed your ballots for the NRA elections, please take a moment to get that done right now. There are only a couple of weeks left in which to get ballots submitted.

Here is a link to a recent article I wrote on the subject: Get Your NRA 2017 Ballots Mailed

In the article I urge a "No" vote on the bylaw amendments, and explain why this is important. Even if you don't want to cast a ballot in the Directors Election, please mark "No" on the Bylaw Ballot, and get it mailed in.

For Directors, I am endorsing three individuals this year:
Adam Kraut,
Sean Maloney,
and Graham Hill.

Again, I explain why in the article, but these three are the best candidates that I think are most likely to be close to the cut-off line, and could be pushed over the line with a little help from you. There are others I like, but if I'm sure a candidate will win, I don't bother endorsing them, and the same if I don't think they have a chance of making the cut. I reserve my endorsement for only those that I think could really benefit from it.

Just barely more than 5% of eligible NRA members voted last year, and that's par for the course. Your vote matters, so please look in your February edition of your NRA magazine to see if you have a ballot. If you do, please be sure to get it in the mail this week. Tomorrow if possible. And be sure to vote "No" on the bylaw proposals.

Yours for the Second Amendment,
Jeff Knox
Director, The Firearms Coalition

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show