JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Read the whole story. Yes, this guy is a former employee. But his book doesn't paint a pretty picture either. And the NRA has shown more than once that they don't have a problem with "common sense" gun laws. I am a member but I don't just blindly support them either. Say what you will, but the NRA has NOT always had our best interests at heart.

^^^ THIS ^^^

The NRA is worth saving. The membership has to hold the leaders to account. It seems to be starting, but the organization has serious long standing issues that still must be addressed fully.

Yes I still support the NRA and all the great things it continues to do, but I also support GAO and Juditial Watch.

Edit to correct my fat fingering or dyslexia: GAO to GOA. Thanks Resister

Last Edited:
Best not to assume. I don't watch Fox. I don't watch TV. But the NYT is far, far past her prime. So, the constitution is now simply a matter of a deft lobbyist manipulating a president?

Strange how the:

First
Amendment
Matters

but the one that follows does not.

hmmm... the 1st one still matters?

Churches shuttered?

Counter demonstrators exercising the 1st assassinated in street?

Facebook, Twitter et al, banning and demonetizing truth tellers?

This exact situation is why there is a 2nd.

hmmm... the 1st one still matters?

Churches shuttered?

Counter demonstrators exercising the 1st assassinated in street?

Facebook, Twitter et al, banning and demonetizing truth tellers?

This exact situation is why there is a 2nd.

This is not mine, but I like it:

The First Amendment protects religion, speech, press, peaceful assembly, and redress of grievances.

The Second Amendment says, "Or Else!"

I'm not not sure how anyone trying to argue in favor of the 2nd Amendment being an absolute right would cite US v. Cruikshank. That ruling was that states weren't bound by the US constitution, regardless of the 14th Amendment. It gave states the ability to limit freedom of assembly and the right to bear arms.

Pursuant to the fact that outlawing militia weapons was above the state's jurisdiction.

^^^ THIS ^^^

The NRA is worth saving. The membership has to hold the leaders to account. It seems to be starting, but the organization has serious long standing issues that still must be addressed fully.

Yes I still support the NRA and all the great things it continues to do, but I also support GAO and Juditial Watch.

If you truly supported them it's GOA and they have been the real dogs in the fight. Claiming membership in GAO would be like Biden claiming to belong to the NAR.

Just tossing this idea out here :
One may influence more folks , if one words things a bit less confrontational.

When dealing with only the written word for communication , much of the nuances of communication can be lost.
Things like tone or inflection , are not present so a written post can be "read into" or even misunderstood far more easily.

Not trying to cause a fuss here with my post...Just as I said , tossing out an idea.
Andy

Its hard to keep track, I suppose this no longer has relevancy:

Supremacy Clause

See Preemption; constitutional clauses.
Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions. It prohibits states from interfering with the federal government's exercise of its constitutional powers, and from assuming any functions that are exclusively entrusted to the federal government. It does not, however, allow the federal government to review or veto state laws before they take effect.

Just tossing this idea out here :
One may influence more folks , if one words things a bit less confrontational.

When dealing with only the written word for communication , much of the nuances of communication can be lost.
Things like tone or inflection , are not present so a written post can be "read into" or even misunderstood far more easily.

Not trying to cause a fuss here with my post...Just as I said , tossing out an idea.
Andy

I hate fellow Linguists.

You, Sir, are a cunning linguistic. (Let the censor software chew on that one a while!)

Ooh! Ooh! I know! I know!

5CBDDD5A-48E2-4D90-892D-BDC8FD35FE29.jpeg
D18B92EA-15F0-4D80-864A-B44571A3BCC9.jpeg

I am the Key Master

Yes, but where is the Gatekeeper?

1599968707023.jpeg

(Never could resist a brunette. Though the 80s hairstyle and attire may not have aged well. And, frankly, even in her possessed state she was kind of tame compared to some of the femininas I've interfaced with. And I just lost my train of thought. :p)

Yes, but where is the Gatekeeper?

View attachment 748938

(Never could resist a brunette. Though the 80s hairstyle and attire may not have aged well. And, frankly, even in her possessed state she was kind of tame compared to some of the femininas I've interfaced with. And I just lost my train of thought. :p)

Its like when having a butterfly tattoo on your ankle was rebellious. Now its normal to not have any bare skin showing on the arms. Satan is having a hard time competing!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads