JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I always decline the freebies for membership, because I would rather them keep their hat,bag or pen, or whatever(or not spend money on this at all) and use it to fight the ever encroaching totalitarianism.

You should get the pocket knife, at least. I've found it to hold an edge surprisingly well, and seems fairly sturdy. A decent Tackle Box knife.

They are just trying to show damages for the lawsuit against NY. But if they are going bankrupt, its of their own doing. They should have never got into the conceal carry insurance game. They offer an inferior product for more money. There were already NRA supporting companies that offered these to their members. NRA is suppose to be concentrated on protecting our 2n amendment rights not turning a large profit so it can pay its leadership millions in salary plus all the money they pull out for expenses.

They are just trying to show damages for the lawsuit against NY. But if they are going bankrupt, its of their own doing. They should have never got into the conceal carry insurance game. They offer an inferior product for more money. There were already NRA supporting companies that offered these to their members. NRA is suppose to be concentrated on protecting our 2n amendment rights not turning a large profit so it can pay its leadership millions in salary plus all the money they pull out for expenses.
The charter of the NRA is not to support the 2nd amendment, it is to encourage and support the shooting sports so when in time of need, conscripted civilians have some shooting skills to take to war. It has morphed over the decades into what we have now, an organization fighting for the future of the 2nd amendment. I don't know what product you are referring to but I am sure it isn't any more than a blip on the pallet of activities they are involved with. The NRA is congressionally chartered in 1871 and is one of the longest running organizations in the country. The political wing was codified in 1975 as a defense against attacks on the 2nd amendment. Top executives are valueable and expensive. The board of directors has established who they are and what they are paid. There are 76 people on the board that members in good standing vote onto the committee. Sounds pretty Democratic (not the party) to me. I am sure there is someone from Oregon (haven't looked it up) or several from the Pacific Northwest that you can call directly and voice your (sniffling) concerns to.........if you are a member in good standing............otherwise they are probably not that interested in what you have to say.

The charter of the NRA is not to support the 2nd amendment, it is to encourage and support the shooting sports so when in time of need, conscripted civilians have some shooting skills to take to war. It has morphed over the decades into what we have now, an organization fighting for the future of the 2nd amendment. I don't know what product you are referring to but I am sure it isn't any more than a blip on the pallet of activities they are involved with. The NRA is congressionally chartered in 1871 and is one of the longest running organizations in the country. The political wing was codified in 1975 as a defense against attacks on the 2nd amendment. Top executives are valueable and expensive. The board of directors has established who they are and what they are paid. There are 76 people on the board that members in good standing vote onto the committee. Sounds pretty Democratic (not the party) to me. I am sure there is someone from Oregon (haven't looked it up) or several from the Pacific Northwest that you can call directly and voice your (sniffling) concerns to.........if you are a member in good standing............otherwise they are probably not that interested in what you have to say.
I believe he was referring to NRA Carry Guard.

I am glad you referenced the change in the way the NRA voted for their president. So why after 77, did the NRA take the power away from board? Is it because the members voted for board memebers who wanted nra to protect individual gun rights and nra wanted to be a hunting org. Since 77 they changed the structure so the board has no power. The president is just a figure heads and the executives, like wayne, run the show. Do you ever see audited voting results? Also wayne made 190,000 dollars in 1991. In 2015 he made 5 million (with a base salary over 1 million). Anyone else get that type of salary increase over that time? Wouldnt that money be better spent in states where maybe they couldnt win but to support their members fight? I support the GOA.

also, their carry guard product was their highlight of last years convention. The NRA actually told all other carry insurance companies they were not invited. So they told NRA supporting companies we dont need you.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top