Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Now Replicas Targeted in Australia

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by fingolfen, Feb 6, 2009.

1. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

2. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Good blog Mike, think those Australians are for the most part transplanted Brits. Look what's goin on there! :rollingeyes:

3. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

I tend to agree, though honestly I don't think our home-grown anti's are any better - given the opportunity they'd go there in a heartbeat...

4. probasco

probasco abeaversboro Member

soon, the word firearm will be stricken from the dictionary and we will all live in perfect harmony,,,, until someone smashes someones face with a brick or a rock or a stick. the ignorance of the anti's both amazes and revolts me.

5. 240kph

240kph Grants Pass, OR Member

This reminds me of the movie Trainspotting

"Armed robbery. With a replica. I mean, how the **** can it be armed robbery with a ******* replica?" - Begbie

-Steve

6. shooter

shooter Ridgefield Member

Crazy...next they will go after pictures of guns, and ban any movies that contain guns.
    Thanks for yet another good blog fingolfen...I enjoy reading 'smokeless powder', and I forward most of them to my friends and family. Keep up the good work!:thumbup:

7. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

Thanks! I'm trying to keep it up more regularly these days - if for no other reason than to pre-empt some of the pending stupidity...