JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good blog Mike, think those Australians are for the most part transplanted Brits. Look what's goin on there! :s0077:

I tend to agree, though honestly I don't think our home-grown anti's are any better - given the opportunity they'd go there in a heartbeat...

soon, the word firearm will be stricken from the dictionary and we will all live in perfect harmony,,,, until someone smashes someones face with a brick or a rock or a stick. the ignorance of the anti's both amazes and revolts me.

Crazy...next they will go after pictures of guns, and ban any movies that contain guns.
Thanks for yet another good blog fingolfen...I enjoy reading 'smokeless powder', and I forward most of them to my friends and family. Keep up the good work!:s0155:

Crazy...next they will go after pictures of guns, and ban any movies that contain guns.
Thanks for yet another good blog fingolfen...I enjoy reading 'smokeless powder', and I forward most of them to my friends and family. Keep up the good work!:s0155:

Thanks! I'm trying to keep it up more regularly these days - if for no other reason than to pre-empt some of the pending stupidity...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top