JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I think the downside to faking having a vaccine would be a personal moral failure, more so than any State punishment. Lying is still lying. On the other hand I don't know that I can blame anyone who would choose to do it. I personally think the .gov is looking for a way to increase vax #'s and ease restrictions. They clearly know that these work arounds exist, you weren't the first to think of these, as they are apparent to most.
I have NO qualms with this, lex talionis. I would also have no qualms at all shooting someone who was raping someone and that's generally frowned up.
Im a huge fan of context.
Yes i believe in the death penalty and i think alot of the crap going on these days is because most "civil" judicial systems find it inhumane.
I think what we are going through now is inhumane.

In the great words of Trey Parker and Matt Stone "we don't take kindly, to people who don't take kindly"
Its oxy moronic, but so is the Hippocratic oath and most people think that's a great idea (still why i don't trust Dr's ;))

So yes i have no problem at all lying to liers! Matter of fact i think they are asking for it..

Truth will always be regarded as king. Biblically imo. Good old HARD facts.
Edit: but i also believe in common currency Etc.

Last Edited:

This is just... so... strange...

Why is the government so desperate?

-Robert
This is also a likely reason:

The CDC, Joe Biden, Kate Brown all say the fully vaccinated no longer need to wear masks, indoors or outdoors, except for some situations (buses, long term care facilities, etc).

My "Sweetie" and I have both our shots, so great. But for those who have been avoiding getting the vaccine, what's the incentive any more? If you don't wear a mask, who will know? Who will check your credentials? What's the downside of faking it?

This is an obvious question, but searching the news media, I don't see it being asked. Just as goofy as all the rest of the mandates & advice given by the CDC, politicians, and bureaucrats for the last year plus. 🙄
If you actually do research you'll find that 1 mask or 29 masks DOES NOT STOP THE COVID VIRUS. It's as effective as a chain link fence stopping that handful of sand you just thrown through it.
Sheep will be Sheep.

This is just... so... strange...

Why is the government so desperate?

-Robert
Have you been to Ohio? If I lived there full time I'd be a helleva lot more worried about getting some of that Ohio River water on an open wound...small scratch, etc. Much more life threatening than COVID!

I find it ironic that people who are vaccinated need not wear masks, even though it has been proven they can still contract Covid (supposedly a reduced risk case), and still transmit the fully viable virus. WTF were the masks for in the first place?

Reading between lines, the "vaccinate = mask free" edict is just more fuel to the fire to prompt sheep to get the shot. Make people so sick of masks, they'll do anything to avoid wearing masks : sign away freedoms, receive questionable vaccinations, etc.

The notion of "herd immunity" for the rapidly evolving corona virus is a fool's dream. Sheep line up every year for their "flu shots", which are variants of the corona virus - one would think that our T-cells would already have viral form recognition if we had regularly lined up for the thing. (note, my knowledge of the realm of epidemiology is sorely lacking).

I work in an eye clinic with quite a few elderly patients. If my employer requires me to get the vaccine, I'm finding a new job. They've offered all of us the shots but there's no way in hell im taking it. Considering I've already had it, does that mean I'm partially immune or fully immune? What's the difference between receiving a live virus vs the "vaccine"?

I work in an eye clinic with quite a few elderly patients. If my employer requires me to get the vaccine, I'm finding a new job. They've offered all of us the shots but there's no way in hell im taking it. Considering I've already had it, does that mean I'm partially immune or fully immune? What's the difference between receiving a live virus vs the "vaccine"?
That's the HUGE...VERY HUGE misconception. This so called "vaccine" IS NOT A VACCINE!! Not any any sense of the word. It is a biologic and an experimental drug...NOT a vaccination. I will not even consider taken it until ALL the clinical trials are complete and still probably not, do you really think they will tell the truth after forcing several hundred million people to take a so called "vaccination" ....that's really not a vaccination and have no clue what the long term effects are? HELL NO THEY WON'T!

That's the HUGE...VERY HUGE misconception. This so called "vaccine" IS NOT A VACCINE!! Not any any sense of the word. It is a biologic and an experimental drug...NOT a vaccination. I will not even consider taken it until ALL the clinical trials are complete and still probably not, do you really think they will tell the truth after forcing several hundred million people to take a so called "vaccination" ....that's really not a vaccination and have no clue what the long term effects are? HELL NO THEY WON'T!
Lies! :s0012:

wp-content-56.jpg tP8EXW4hHPb2abYPIEvxDOJoAc3ISl_eG7njr1O8KDQ.jpg

My family and are proud to say we haven't conformed to this insanity yet! Cut up the Costco card, got trespassed from Walmart, asked to leave multiple businesses and have yet to put on the stupid face diaper!
Will NOT be getting the injection and when push comes to shove I guess I'll find out what metal I'm made of! No way on God's green earth are we getting some "experimental" injection to make "others" feel better about themselves! Go to HE/-LL double hockey sticks!

Do we really need another thread for this?

It's pretty simple, really. The data is in. Do you consider yourself a man of science?

Many illnesses travel through viral particles exhaled through droplets. Face coverings help to stop droplets from getting out into the wild. Some face coverings are more effective than others.

The vast majority of those who get covid will have mild symptoms. A small percent will have a very, very bad time (which may include death or long term disablement). We do not know long term complications of covid - the damage it does to the lungs or other organs may rob you of the last ten years of your life...or not...we simply don't know.

The high transmissibility of covid has led to the conclusion that there exists asymptomatic and/or presymptomatic spread.

This is the logic behind a mask: you are likely not not have a bad outcome if you get covid. You could spread it, even if mildly ill. Other people rely on you not sharing your germs. It's really that simple.

Here's an image from a previous pandemic, football game:

1621016644972.png

Wearing a face covering during widespread, transmissible illness is hardly novel.

So, why wear a mask? I guess 'cause I care more about you than you do me. That's okay, really. Kind of selfish, really, but okay.

And for the vaccine? it's a novel vaccine type: mRNA. Again, we have no idea the long term implications of this vaccine and there will be no way of knowing for another 50+ years. That's the risk.

On the other hand, we got a vaccine in what, a year? This new tech could be a game changer in the world of medicine. It's got huge potential. It's worth noting that the data for those vaccinated, currently, is such that it lessens the severity of symptoms.

As with all vaccines - you do you.

Nothing I've said should be controversial. You.Do.You.

Why are we talking about this again? It has nothing to do with 2A.

Do we really need another thread for this?

It's pretty simple, really. The data is in. Do you consider yourself a man of science?

Many illnesses travel through viral particles exhaled through droplets. Face coverings help to stop droplets from getting out into the wild. Some face coverings are more effective than others.

The vast majority of those who get covid will have mild symptoms. A small percent will have a very, very bad time (which may include death or long term disablement). We do not know long term complications of covid - the damage it does to the lungs or other organs may rob you of the last ten years of your life...or not...we simply don't know.

The high transmissibility of covid has led to the conclusion that there exists asymptomatic and/or presymptomatic spread.

This is the logic behind a mask: you are likely not not have a bad outcome if you get covid. You could spread it, even if mildly ill. Other people rely on you not sharing your germs. It's really that simple.

Here's an image from a previous pandemic, football game:

View attachment 883358

Wearing a face covering during widespread, transmissible illness is hardly novel.

So, why wear a mask? I guess 'cause I care more about you than you do me. That's okay, really. Kind of selfish, really, but okay.

And for the vaccine? it's a novel vaccine type: mRNA. Again, we have no idea the long term implications of this vaccine and there will be no way of knowing for another 50+ years. That's the risk.

On the other hand, we got a vaccine in what, a year? This new tech could be a game changer in the world of medicine. It's got huge potential. It's worth noting that the data for those vaccinated, currently, is such that it lessens the severity of symptoms.

As with all vaccines - you do you.

Nothing I've said should be controversial. You.Do.You.

Why are we talking about this again? It has nothing to do with 2A.
Heresy! ;)

signal-2021-01-15-203742.png

Have you been to Ohio? If I lived there full time I'd be a helleva lot more worried about getting some of that Ohio River water on an open wound...small scratch, etc. Much more life threatening than COVID!
Why yes, just yesterday! Won't be staying though. Couldn't resist replying as that's just how I am!
3CF84E3F-BE83-4CD7-B5CB-E0C2FE82D895.jpeg
3DFA2022-753E-4681-B34D-46D43A6E9651.jpeg

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR