JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Has anybody heard if our Alzheimer Governor of Washington is going to follow Comcast Kate and removed the face diaper requirement for the vaccinated? Costco just announced, no masks if you are fully vaccinated. No card checks, it will be the honour system.
Its been lifted in WA. I'm surprised that the big box stores like Costco, Walmart, Target etc are lifting their restrictions. I thought it would mainly be the small business's that have suffered the most thru this.

Well, AIN'T This telling!!!

Wouldn't you think there would/should be 100% vac. compliance at these fine institutions, being as it's these phuckers telling US that we MUST get the shots, and yet they don't, Something smells kinda funny here, cant quite put my finger on it, but it' smells an aweful lot like Bullsh!t to me!

Its been lifted in WA. I'm surprised that the big box stores like Costco, Walmart, Target etc are lifting their restrictions. I thought it would mainly be the small business's that have suffered the most thru this.
Ha, ha, ha......with the Govt's help.....many of the small businesses are already "out of business" by now. Rrrrright......the Govt can surely pick the winners and losers.

Aloha, Mark

And everybody was Kung Flu fighting...
Those Karens were fast as lightning
In fact, it was a little bit frightening
But they fought like sheep herding

There was funky Masky Chin and little Vaxy Chung
She said, "Here comes the big mask, better put it on!"
We took a bow and made a stand, started waving with the finger
A sudden CDC change made me skip, now we're into a brand new trip...

-Robert

Perhaps everyone shouldn't be celebrating too early......

Aloha, Mark
Another reason for Oregonians not to celebrate:

"He says the Oregon Health Authority is working through the details of an updated guidance, but he anticipates that a business will have to have a system in place for asking about vaccine status."

Costco has slightly redeemed itself with that decision, if it holds true. Now if they would get rid of receipt check lines, which causes people to pile up on exit and bring back tables for deli eating.
I still think Costco, Amazon and any other major that benefited from this debacle shouldn't PROFIT from it and should forfeit ALL earnings AFTER costs and give it back.
Otherwise they are profiting from deaths and suffering.
Id say through taxes but our dicktraitor pres would probably just give it to iran.
This needs to be pushed onto them without a choice. They all posted record profits!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads