JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I have a feeling that Queen Catherine, first of her name
Well, 'Queen Catherine' should abdicate her throne or face a 'Marie Antoinette' outcome.

She has no practical or positive value as the Governor of Oregon.

She is exhibiting symptoms of extreme psychosis, possibly bordering on other mental issues as well. She should be declared as violently insane, an extreme danger to those around her, apprehended and placed in confinement in a mental institution.

Last Edited:
"Why are we talking about this again? It has nothing to do with 2A."

That is why it is posted in Off Topic.

Fair enough for what I wrote...what I should have said was: this is a dead horse topic and we know how this will devolve.

Op specifically asks: Now no masks required if fully vaccinated. Where's the incentive to get vaccinated any more, just stop wearing your mask too.

This question presupposes that the only benefit to the vaccine is it buys you the ability to not wear a mask. I don't know how anyone can read that question and not see the B.S. baked in. There is a disease, there is a vaccine, both have risks, the vaccine has been shown to lessen the severity of symptoms to the point of preventing hospitalization.

I'd say that's a pretty big incentive, no?

So, really, this question is yet another opportunity for virtue signaling and feces flinging...as has already been done.

Could we discuss where our way of life is heading in a dispassionate and thoughtful manner? Sure. Can it be done without denigrating anyone opposite one's own stance? Guess we'll see - the crap has already been cleaned once from this thread, and it only made it 2.5 pages before stinking the place up.

Promoting fraud? Hmm. Seems easier to just receive the life saving vaccine.
By walking into a store waving a card its promoting fraud? :s0140:
If the vaccine really works then all the people who took it have nothing to fear from me with no mask, correct?
So assuming the vaccine does work, I so far choose to not take it, I am at risk of getting the China Flu. The only other people I put at risk then in anyone who wants to stand so close to me my breath could "infect them", and only if they too chose to not take the life saving vaccine. Posts like this show how this mask thing has turned into a national cult. It is amazing to watch the people who embrace this like some religion. Kind of scary too with how many are openly now saying we need "camps" for those who will not obey. History just keeps repeating its self I guess. :s0092:

So, by extension, instead of "Papers" they will know who has and who has not taken the shot(s) and this helps us how? Besides putting a great big phucking target on your back that says " Hey, look at me, I didn't take your phucking vaccines, and I ain't wearing your stupid Costco/Harbor Freight masks ether" and opens you up to being attacked by all the woke Karen's of the wirld!

Take the shot, don't take the shot, shouldn't matter, not to the state, not to the feds, and not to Public, period! Don't like the risks, don't take the risks, stop telling me one thing, and then telling me something else!

While your telling everybody what to do, tell that clock shuker Faucei to go pound sand! He has done nothing but lie and blow numbers out his arse since this all started, and remember, this is the same hack that warned against masks under obummer!

So, by extension, instead of "Papers" they will know who has and who has not taken the shot(s) and this helps us how? Besides putting a great big phucking target on your back that says " Hey, look at me, I didn't take your phucking vaccines, and I ain't wearing your stupid Costco/Harbor Freight masks ether" and opens you up to being attacked by all the woke Karen's of the wirld!

Take the shot, don't take the shot, shouldn't matter, not to the state, not to the feds, and not to Public, period! Don't like the risks, don't take the risks, stop telling me one thing, and then telling me something else!

While your telling everybody what to do, tell that clock shuker Faucei to go pound sand! He has done nothing but lie and blow numbers out his arse since this all started, and remember, this is the same hack that warned against masks under obummer!
I heard he was one of the highest paid Fed's too. Near $400k/year.
That is until i got email last day or two from open the books.
Apparently theres some unions state life guards in LA making near $400k/yr!

You can be 100% certain that when someone talks like they KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that this vaccine has NO side affects or unforeseen drawbacks they are 100% sheep dog.

I have a few friends in healthcare one a prominent ER surgeon in California and they weren't even allowed to skip work days OR even take the covid test if they felt lousy. They could only be submitted for treatment if they couldn't perform their duties etc.
NO hospital wanted waves of healthcare worked calling in just for the heck of it.
And barely ANY of them died.
There was also that prominent indian doctor who just died past couple days who took BOTH shots and still contracted and died.

So theres PLENTY of evidence if your willing to look that these vaccines ARE questionable.
Ill believe the government has my best interest at heart "when me bubblegum turns purple and tastes like rainbow sherbet!"

Our gov is almost completely self serving at this point. Theres a few semi decent states left. But its almost literally the hunger games script. Pathetically sad.

Rant over.

Screenshot_2021-05-14-09-20-11.png Screenshot_2021-05-14-09-19-50.png

By walking into a store waving a card its promoting fraud? :s0140:
If the vaccine really works then all the people who took it have nothing to fear from me with no mask, correct?
So assuming the vaccine does work, I so far choose to not take it, I am at risk of getting the China Flu. The only other people I put at risk then in anyone who wants to stand so close to me my breath could "infect them", and only if they too chose to not take the life saving vaccine. Posts like this show how this mask thing has turned into a national cult. It is amazing to watch the people who embrace this like some religion. Kind of scary too with how many are openly now saying we need "camps" for those who will not obey. History just keeps repeating its self I guess. :s0092:
My wife asked the gal at Lowe's this morning what their policy was on mask now that the witch in Salem made her proclamation yesterday and the gal replied that they never really enforced the mask mandate only asking people if they needed a mask when they walked thru the door. If they said no and kept on walking they didn't do anything to stop them from shopping. She made a comment "I wonder if we will have to wear something on your shirt stating that you have had your shots" I replied "that we don't want to go there...."

My wife asked the gal at Lowe's this morning what their policy was on mask now that the witch in Salem made her proclamation yesterday and the gal replied that they never really enforced the mask mandate only asking people if they needed a mask when they walked thru the door. If they said no and kept on walking they didn't do anything to stop them from shopping. She made a comment "I wonder if we will have to wear something on your shirt stating that you have had your shots" I replied "that we don't want to go there...."
The concern used to be the guys checking the receipts as you LEAVE the store (example : Wal Mart).
papers-please.jpg
Now, it will be these guys as you ENTER the store?

Aloha, Mark

I have been wearing the mask since the Governor here who thinks himself a King ordered it. Not because I care what that bozo thinks. I have because he was sending out people to fine the business's that did not make an attempt to bow to him. So not wanting to make some poor employee's job harder I just wear a Thin Blue Line mask. I have been VERY pleasantly surprised how many compliments I get on the mask from both strangers and employee's. I get a few glares of hate from some snow flakes but so far none were brave enough to say anything since they think the mask thing is "god" ordered. :D

This entire mask issue should have been left up to the individual to decide based on their own risk tolerance. If you have a low risk tolerance, double mask when you are alone in your car, walking by yourself outside, etc. If you have a high risk tolerance pretend like covid doesn't exist. I am not a fan of imposing risk tolerance on others. I understand society likes to do this in many areas of our lives but everytime they do, it sucks a little more liberty from my life. You do you and leave me be!

There is still much controversy about the simple wearing of a mask and how effective the measure is/was.

Follow the science wasn't much help. Rrrright......CDC changed their minds.

AND THEN....
I haven't seen a study of.....

The bills for Covid related Hospitalization and Treatment in the USA vs. what was/is the cost (savings on SS non-payments, calculate for those who died). Plus the economic impact to the economy.

Yeah.....that's morbid. And yes.....the numbers were skewed to reflect a political and news narrative.

But, I suspect that if, "You follow the money....it will perhaps tell us something?"

And, the increased inflation is just starting.

Rrrright.....Public Health Policy.

Aloha, Mark

PS......If The CCP wanted a weapon....they found a really good one. What's the next version?

BTW....should the USA be thinking of funding research to combat the next one?

Last Edited:
Has anybody heard if our Alzheimer Governor of Washington is going to follow Comcast Kate and removed the face diaper requirement for the vaccinated? Costco just announced, no masks if you are fully vaccinated. No card checks, it will be the honour system.

Has anybody heard if our Alzheimer Governor of Washington is going to follow Comcast Kate and removed the face diaper requirement for the vaccinated? Costco just announced, no masks if you are fully vaccinated. No card checks, it will be the honour system.
Wally has now said no more masked needed but, we will of course have to wait for King Jay to decide its ok

Costco has slightly redeemed itself with that decision, if it holds true. Now if they would get rid of receipt check lines, which causes people to pile up on exit and bring back tables for deli eating.

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top