JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This place claims to have S&B SRPs (10k for $380 -- not a screaming bargain but not a rip off in today's market either): https://deltaweaponshop.com/product/10000-premium-sellier-bellot-small-rifle-primers/

Deals look amazing, but sounds like you need to avoid deltaweapnshop like the plague. They have an F rating on BBB, HORRIBLE feed back on the web of them scamming people out of their money for fake sales, also requiring you to use PayPal who frowns on anything 2A so not getting refunds. Plus, deltaweapnshop's actual location is a retail plaza.

This place claims to have S&B SRPs (10k for $380 -- not a screaming bargain but not a rip off in today's market either): https://deltaweaponshop.com/product/10000-premium-sellier-bellot-small-rifle-primers/
Thanks you got me excited until I looked at the payment options. Red Flag for me. Anyone want to order for me and split? I'm not going to deal with a Nigerian prince to get these. I'll buy you lunch and pay the Hazmat!! And yes I have been known to use SRPs for SPPs, but I work up the load and have extra firing pins.

Deals look amazing, but sounds like you need to avoid deltaweapnshop like the plague. They have an F rating on BBB, HORRIBLE feed back on the web of them scamming people out of their money for fake sales, also requiring you to use PayPal who frowns on anything 2A so not getting refunds. Plus, deltaweapnshop's actual location is a retail plaza.

Another place that claims to have them -- $300/10K -- but looks super sketchy: https://www.discretegunshop.com/product/10000-premium-sellier-bellot-small-rifle-primers/

The top of their home page -- they're either deceptive, criminals, or a honeypot:
ACCEPT WARM GREETINGS FROM DISCRETE GUNSHOP.THE MOST ANONYMOUS PLACE TO BUY FIREARMS ONLINE WITHOUT FFL LICENSE.
Buy Firearms online,Buy Glock pistol online,Buy Glock 17,Buy Glock 19 online,Buy Glock 22 online,Buy Riffle Firearms online,,Buy guns online,Guns for sale online,Buy pistol online,Buy weapon online,Buy an AK47 Pistol online,AK47 Pistols for sale online,,Buy guns in uk,Buy guns in Australia,Buy Guns in USA,Buy Beretta pistol online,Buy handguns online,Buy shotgun online,Buy machine guns online,Firearms for sale online,Guns for sale online

EDIT: 99.9% certainty this is a scam site -- don't buy.

Last Edited:
And a third place that claims to have them, $380/10K: https://www.globalgunsales.com/weaponsdetails/10000-prem/1110295904

EDIT: zero reviews on the Trustpilot site @alaskaflounder used to check the deltaweaponshop site.

EDIT2: Also looks to be a scam: https://www.bbb.org/us/ga/atlanta/profile/gun-dealers/global-gun-sales-0443-28022019

EDIT3: Wow -- the way this company works is to have you pay Pay Pal F&F, then when the item doesn't come contact the "shipping" company they used, when you do that you will be informed you need to buy insurance for the item which is 90% refundable for them to make the delivery, and those who do pay, don't get the item anyway. Some people paid a couple grand and got nothing.

Edit4: tried mapping the address listed on the website. Based on customer complaints discussing heavy accents it seems rather funny that this is what popped up:

ggs.png

Last Edited:
You know we are in trouble when the scammers decide to set up websites. It shows there is a huge demand for this stuff. What I need to give my SSN for primers? Mother's maiden name for my "security question" OK here you go. Can I pay with Gold bars? Great!

You know we are in trouble when the scammers decide to set up websites. It shows there is a huge demand for this stuff. What I need to give my SSN for primers? Mother's maiden name for my "security question" OK here you go. Can I pay with Gold bars? Great!

I especially like that "discrete gun shop" where they claim to sell even machine guns without an FFL involved. So when you lose your money, you do what? Go to the police? "You see, I tried to buy a gun illegally and they took my money but never sent the gun!"

Well, I'm all set. I got this letter from Nigerian Prince who needs someone here in the US to help him move his stash of one billion primers here. Turns out I'm a distant relative and a minor member of the royal family! He's going to give me half for my assistance. My check for $10,000 to get things started is on it's way!

Well, I'm all set. I got this letter from Nigerian Prince who needs someone here in the US to help him move his stash of one billion primers here. Turns out I'm a distant relative and a minor member of the royal family! He's going to give me half for my assistance. My check for $10,000 to get things started is on it's way!
Omg!!! Same here!!! We must be distant relatives to each other as well!

How's it going "cous"? :D

18k primers at $26 per 1k. This was just in May of this yr. Primers were already starting to dry up at this time yet this ad went over 24hrs live since no one wanted to drive to Central Oregon to buy them. Great price anytime and the ad was up over 24hrs.:eek:

If that ad went up now, it would be a landrush to give the seller every penny he was asking.

I remember seeing that one, and thinking I wished I were closer. I would have even been up for a road trip had I needed more primers.

I did buy a few here and there earlier this year, not that I needed them but because who knows when they'll be available again. As long as they're back to any degree within the next couple years, I'll be fine, but who knows?

And that's clearly a huge contributing factor to the problem. We all grab what we can whenever we see it, even if we don't need it, because who know?

Last Edited:
I remember seeing that one, and thinking I wished I were closer. I would have even been up for a road trip had I needed more primers.

The drive was nice. ;) The seller was a nice guy too, just wanted them all gone in one shot w/o messing with shipping.

And that's clearly a huge contributing factor to the problem. We all grab what we can when we see if, even if we don't need it, because who know?

You mean now that there is limited supply it contributes to the problem that guys are buying up supplies regardless if they need it now. BUT before limited supply, buying large quantities of supplies is just being prepared. Like the earlier post where the guy said his buddy laid in 40k in primers before the shortages.

I don't need primers, but if I see a brick for $40 or less I am grabbing them for my buddies that currently have limited supply's.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top