JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fixed it.

This explains why some for paying any rate of cost, and why some are willing to sell as when reversed it can makes sense to others.

IE...

4K is worth more than the ability to shoot.

Just playing devils advocate here. I hope those that read my post know that.

I find it funny that some are always so quick to place judgement on those selling in panics. Capitalism is great until they don't like it, or it affects something they enjoy. Blissful ignorance.
Nah, you misconstrued. But we can talk about that out at Wolf Creek...

Sorry guys. I just realized that your referring to gun shows in the "big cities of the PNW". Our local gun show has free parking, entry fee of $5 (free for 12 and younger, and Active duty military) and a great small town atmosphere. Usually has about 100-150 tables. Great deals to be had.

Even the Big Reno Gun show had free parking and not a bad entry price.

Edit- sometimes I forget to look at things through the eyes of you guys stuck in the big cities!

How about not getting bent over in the parking lot, again at the door and then once inside seeing mostly beef jerky and crap Chinese toys, that would be a good start.
You guys just haven't been to any good gun club shows in a while. The promoter shows are pretty much like you describe, but check out a good club show at Albany, Roseburg, or Rickreall, and then tell me they're not at least a little bit of the "good old days". :)

Is it gouging to sell your house to the next buyer after it gained 2-4 hundred thousand in equity?

What about gold, say an economic event took place and gold skyrocketed, would it be gouging to sell it at 4-6x you paid?

Asking for a friend!
lol, I just get a kick out of people explaining 1+1 is all.

If a commodity is listed for a higher than " usual " price, and no sale occurs, there was no " price gouging ".

If a commodity is listed for a higher than " usual " price, and a sale does occur, there was no " price gouging ", as that was the agreed market value between buyer and seller.

No transfer of value happens without offer AND acceptance.

Criminy crap, people !

:rolleyes:

But if you make me use logic that I'd apply elsewhere, I can't complain, and I really like to complain! :p

I have a friend that bought 40,000 primers before things got crazy. I bought 8,000, not enough.

I'm sort of kicking myself for meticulously following WA's 10k primer limit. At first I felt like I was all set and had a decent stock of everything I'd need including SPPs, but then I loaded almost all my SPPs into ammo and now I'm hesitant to go shoot it because it doesn't look like they're coming back any time soon.

One thing is extremely obvious -- manufacturers way overestimated shotshell and 50 BMG primer demand. Those are easy to get. Good thing I took up shotshell reloading. ;-)

$140 per K for what may be marginal quality primers? No, thanks. I will leave them for others who must need them more than I do.:cool:

$22.40/k in 2017: https://www.thehighroad.org/index.php?threads/unis-ginex-primers.820370/

Based on the picture, they came in plastic trays. like others have mentioned, I wonder why these ones being sold by ZincPoint are loose.

EDIT: Company website shows them in trays too: http://www.ginex.com.ba/Index.htm
Also, ZincPoint misspelled Ginex as Genix -- unless they aren't actually Ginex.

Last Edited:
You guys just haven't been to any good gun club shows in a while. The promoter shows are pretty much like you describe, but check out a good club show at Albany, Roseburg, or Rickreall, and then tell me they're not at least a little bit of the "good old days". :)

It's not only the show promoters.

Our respective legislature(s) have added to the downfall.

Rrrright..... with their laws that have "infringed upon our FREEDOM." YUP, I can remember doing private party FTF transfers of my used firearms at the gun shows back in the day. All without having to involve/pay an FFL.

Aloha, Mark

I'm sort of kicking myself for meticulously following WA's 10k primer limit. At first I felt like I was all set and had a decent stock of everything I'd need including SPPs, but then I loaded almost all my SPPs into ammo and now I'm hesitant to go shoot it because it doesn't look like they're coming back any time soon.

One thing is extremely obvious -- manufacturers way overestimated shotshell and 50 BMG primer demand. Those are easy to get. Good thing I took up shotshell reloading. ;-)

BACK DOOR

Ammo limitations?

Aloha, Mark

I found some at a local shop. $90/k for small pistol magnum. They also had 5.56 pmc xtac for $18 for 20 round box. I passed it all up. Im pretty well set but if I can find stuff closer to normal prices I'd pick it up.

I need some SPP bad, but I wasn't prepared on that front so I'll have to pay up. I don't even want to talk about the prices the 22LR sold for when I took some in today. Out of my hand, to the dealer's hand and right into the customers hand. It's getting crazier by the day.

What did the 22 go for? It's been online at 15-16cpr but still pretty common under 10 cpr around here.

I feel your pain on the spp. I was just telling another member that my buddies thought I was crazy when I bought a few K CCI SPP at $86 per K...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews