JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A professor accused of creating a campus-wide alert by shooting himself in a toilet on the second day of classes last month reportedly did so in order to protest President Trump.

He was standing in a toilet when he shot himself? Not exactly attempting death with dignity. (I am assuming the writer meant toilet stall, but the visual was just too bizarre as written.)

A report in the Las Vegas Review-Journal said that Mark Bird, a sociology professor at the College of Southern Nevada (CSN), has been charged with discharging a gun within a prohibited structure, carrying a concealed weapon without a permit and possessing a dangerous weapon on school property.

I would imagine such an individual favors even more gun laws. Well, he is about to experience of the administration of said on his sorry butt.

Regardless, hopefully he get the mental health care he obviously needs.

Hypocrisy, much?

Just to steal a phrase. They said he was still employed as of the posting of the story. The school didn't properly disclose the shooting. The nut case professor purposely fired a gun inside a building.

Hmm, I recall an NFL player a few years back accidentally shot himself in the leg and had to do time. The professor must not have been a low information Trump voter. Those people have to follow the law.

If gun-grabbers want to start following suit by shooting themselves in protest -- let's hope they improve their aim. And if they want to borrow a pistol, I'm sure we can find several people to offer one up.

:confused::confused: Sorry but I call BS on this one. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sounds more like a ND from a pistol dropped while taking a dump.:p:p
Another attempt to blame Trump for any occurrence.
If he had really meant to stage a protest, they would still be wiping him off of the walls.:eek::eek:..:D:D:D

That article was so moronic and full of pop-up ads that I want to shoot myself! Not really, that's an exaggeration...
My mind was screaming by the time I got through all ten sentences divided into 5 paragraphs of it tho... i couldn't get past one "paragraph" without the page jumping and skipping back and forth... then the content!
It's like the whole thing was specifically designed to enrage me!

I'm going to go chop some wood to clear my head...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top