JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BTW......I just heard on CNBC News.......

1 in 3 college freshmen faces mental health woes

link here : http://www.fox14tv.com/story/39084681/1-in-3-college-freshmen-faces-mental-health-woes

Why do healthy students have to be "exposed" to these students and professors that could go postal at any moment? What should the schools be doing to prevent school violence from these Mentally Ill or potentially Mentally Ill people?

Gun Free Zone. Maybe, it's time for a Mentally Ill Free Zone?

I need to undergo a BGC everytime I want another firearm. Shouldn't the same standard apply in this case? It's not like College is mandatory.

If you can't pass a BGC to buy a firearm. Then, maybe you shouldn't be allowed to ____fill in the blank___.

OK, Ok, ok......I realize that there are degrees to Mental Illness. But......IF we could save just one child from violence. Cough, cough....

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Well I hope to the Jesus that since he should (by law) never be able to own a firearm again, that he should never be alone with children teaching again either.

BTW......I just heard on CNBC News.......

1 in 3 college freshmen faces mental health woes

link here : http://www.fox14tv.com/story/39084681/1-in-3-college-freshmen-faces-mental-health-woes

Why do healthy students have to be "exposed" to these students and professors that could go postal at any moment? What should the schools be doing to prevent school violence from these Mentally Ill or potentially Mentally Ill people?

Gun Free Zone. Maybe, it's time for a Mentally Ill Free Zone?

I need to undergo a BGC everytime I want another firearm. Shouldn't the same standard apply in this case? It's not like College is mandatory.

If you can't pass a BGC to buy a firearm. Then, maybe you shouldn't be allowed to ____fill in the blank___.

OK, Ok, ok......I realize that there are degrees to Mental Illness. But......IF we could save just one child from violence. Cough, cough....

Aloha, Mark
No surprise here that so many people have issues, a society without morals, without a base of right or wrong and nothing but participation trophies is bound to have some mental woes...

Turns out that he is elderly, age 69, and is just a Professor Emeritus at the school. He was not currently teaching any classes, but the college said that he is still on the payroll, which seems a bit odd.

I wonder what he was doing, to still earn a paycheck?? He has a degree in Human Behavior.

This professor has some horrible feedback from his students. Here are a couple of them down below. I wonder if this teacher was not already engaging in erratic behavior?

Look at what these two students said about him. Does this sound like a competent teacher to you?

"His classes are a mess. He is never clear, and asks stuff that is so random on his quizzes. He does not go along with the textbook either. His lectures are so long and boring. He just goes off on any random thing that comes into his mind. I am psy major and have done very well in all my psy class. He is a disaster."

"Having to go to campus to turn in your paper & take your tests is not convenient whatsoever, for an online class. A lot of the test questions are so utterly random, irrelevant to the class content, and scattered in their subject matter, that it is impossible to know what to study for each exam."

Could this teacher maybe be mentally unbalanced? Why was the college not keeping an eye on him? Maybe this is why he was not teaching this Fall.

NEWS FLASH: Professor shocked to discover that no government permit is required to exercise freedom.

Quick, make him University President(in absentia)! At least make him head of the poli-sci department. I mean, if el Chapo can run his cartel from the joint, the professor should have no problem doing the same from his cell.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top