Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Not a school shooting

CountryGent

Reactions
A professor accused of creating a campus-wide alert by shooting himself in a toilet on the second day of classes last month reportedly did so in order to protest President Trump.
He was standing in a toilet when he shot himself? Not exactly attempting death with dignity. (I am assuming the writer meant toilet stall, but the visual was just too bizarre as written.)

A report in the Las Vegas Review-Journal said that Mark Bird, a sociology professor at the College of Southern Nevada (CSN), has been charged with discharging a gun within a prohibited structure, carrying a concealed weapon without a permit and possessing a dangerous weapon on school property.
I would imagine such an individual favors even more gun laws. Well, he is about to experience of the administration of said on his sorry butt.

Regardless, hopefully he get the mental health care he obviously needs.

Reactions
Hypocrisy, much?

Just to steal a phrase. They said he was still employed as of the posting of the story. The school didn't properly disclose the shooting. The nut case professor purposely fired a gun inside a building.

Hmm, I recall an NFL player a few years back accidentally shot himself in the leg and had to do time. The professor must not have been a low information Trump voter. Those people have to follow the law.

Stomper

Reactions
Way to go, “Professor”... you’re message was clearly, “don’t allow me impregnate you so my genes will be passed on”.

:rolleyes:

Flymph

Reactions
That article was so moronic and full of pop-up ads that I want to shoot myself! Not really, that's an exaggeration...
My mind was screaming by the time I got through all ten sentences divided into 5 paragraphs of it tho... i couldn't get past one "paragraph" without the page jumping and skipping back and forth... then the content!
It's like the whole thing was specifically designed to enrage me!

I'm going to go chop some wood to clear my head...

Flymph

Reactions
I blamed the media source, I'll blame you when it's actually your fault. I'm also sure it was worse for me because I'm on a phone. :)

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677

Staff online