JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He is Danish, and a recent convert to the RoP. He has a history of violence, and of threatening behaviour. He is known to the police in his native Denmark, as well and his current place of residence, Kongsberg, Norway, former home of the Royal Arsenal. He had been questioned by Norwegian police over his views in the recent past, and there was evidence that he had been radicalised.

Well, no ****, Sherlock

More to come...........................

A real life Legolas.

116223B8-E142-4163-B207-692BC7C6C638.jpeg

Pvc, Paracord, driveway marker, and a bit of elbow grease gets you a very serious bow. Dowels for arrows.

I.E. can't ban them

View attachment 1050799

I am sure if you practice enough you can throw hammers like hatchets. If you are really good to make head shots, that's a bonus. So any improvised weapon can not be banned. Including homemade guns. Slam fire shotguns.................
The Chinese centuries ago used a tool to beat rice became a weapon. Numchucks. Look at the martial arts using a staff. Just a simple stick or pole. Just about anything can become a weapon.

You must've meant, "it DOESN'T matter"…..

The "Rogers' syntax" is strong with Andy from drilling the 19 standing orders into his psyche as a young pup!

;):D
Yup....Some things just don't go 'way....:D

At a Tribal School where I used to be a substitute at ...I could even bring my tomahawk and flintlock long rifle to school....
Heck , we even made bows and arrows in the Native Tech. Class....:D
Andy

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews