JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Condiments covered.

Hotdogs and buns covered.

Chips covered.

Soda covered.

Water covered.

I was up there today shooting in a different area. I stopped by there, it looks really nice. I wonder how long it will stay that way? You know some ahole is going to blast up those signs. By the way, Reno911, I left a .223 shell there on the wall. I will be there in spirit. If you could be so kind as to grab it for me? ;) It didn't look like anyone had been to any of those sites yet. I didn't see any shells on the ground. Have Fun.

20160722_183105_zpsbeikvmdc.jpg

I was up there today shooting in a different area. I stopped by there, it looks really nice. I wonder how long it will stay that way? You know some ahole is going to blast up those signs. By the way, Reno911, I left a .223 shell there on the wall, I only shot 1 round. I didn't want to get the place dirty;). I will be there in spirit. It didn't look like anyone had been to any of those sites yet. I didn't see any shells on the ground. Have Fun.
looking nice

I was up there today shooting in a different area. I stopped by there, it looks really nice. I wonder how long it will stay that way? You know some ahole is going to blast up those signs. By the way, Reno911, I left a .223 shell there on the wall, I only shot 1 round. I didn't want to get the place dirty;). I will be there in spirit. It didn't look like anyone had been to any of those sites yet. I didn't see any shells on the ground. Have Fun.

I hope it wasnt dirty since you were the first one there :D

Shooting area #4 saw some NWF action today.
s5bGT7G.jpg

There were a handful of us there in the morning, and there was no shortage of hardware.
294AFoV.jpg

The 50 saw some action too.
grQnOsb.jpg

On my drive out, every shooting site had people there. Site 3 had some twenty somethings that seemed be enjoying the new shooting lane. Site 2 had what appeared to be a grandfather with his granddaughters, and site 1 had a family getting some pistol work in. Those guys that Jason saw putting targets on top of the backstop must have moved elsewhere.

Last Edited:
Private means you can't watch without a password, you need to mark it as unlisted if you want it here but not 'findable' on youtube.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top