JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Draw your own pictograms!

Wondering about having the word BERM on it, or leave it off?

Thinking of putting a shooter in front of the pic with the green checkmark?

I like them just the way they are. Im not visualizing a shooter in front of the checkmark helping... I would keep it simple. The image gets the point across nicely as is.

Bolder circle/slash
Example...
23.png

Did you see the challenge that @arakboss put out in the Fundraiser Wolf Creek Lanes 1 & 4 thread? Very cool!

Ok I am going to offer up a little donation match challenge: Current Donation total as of the posting of this challenge is $1050 (@Cogs can you confirm this?) I am going to match $.50 to the dollar on new donations made by 9am PST on Dec 9th, 2018 up to $50 total for my contribution. My $50 contribution limit match is for total new donations not per contributor.

Draw your own pictograms!

Wondering about having the word BERM on it, or leave it off?

Thinking of putting a shooter in front of the pic with the green checkmark?
Even though the use of words kind of defeats the purpose of the pictograph, in this case it can't hurt and may be necessary to be clear. Otherwise it may look like 'no poopin' while walking down range. :) Though adding another pictograph of a side view with the shooter on the correct side of the jersey barriers and then the target in front of a side view of the berm, those four together would probably clear up any confusion as to geometry.

Even though the use of words kind of defeats the purpose of the pictograph, in this case it can't hurt and may be necessary to be clear. Otherwise it may look like 'no poopin' while walking down range. :) Though adding another pictograph of a side view with the shooter on the correct side of the jersey barriers and then the target in front of a side view of the berm, those four together would probably clear up any confusion as to geometry.
Are you meaning something like this?

Proper use 2 cropped 1500.jpg

I think the words should be left... other wise some might think you are saying don't climb on the contrete barriers... which they probably shouldn't either, but they may not associate it with the pile of gravel down range. I like the work you did, Cogs, they look great.

If you do them in Splatter Burst, when they get shot up, people can see where they hit them. ;)

Mike

My buddies were at wolf creek for the first time and they saw some disturbing notes and graffiti. Hopefully it was just a prank from some kids and nothing too serious...

IMG_45881.jpg IMG_45891.jpg

Last Edited:
My buddies were at wolf creek for the first time and they saw some disturbing notes and graphitii. Hopefully it was just a prank from some kids and nothing too serious...

View attachment 528051 View attachment 528052
Thanks for letting us know, Pho! We appreciate the eyes on the target and watching out for our best interests.

The last time was May and @ConcernedCitizen applied some elbow grease and TLC to the rocks at lane 4. They cleaned up real nice and it hasn't been back till now. We also found the 'White' fliers at that time. (Conversation about it starts back on page 52 in this thread).

Hopefully someone can do this again real soon.

Graffiti May 18 before 1.jpg

Graffiti May 18 after 2.jpg

Well that's rather annoying.

I'll see about getting up there this week and scrubbing that crap off.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top