JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do have a post hole digger for 4 inch posts. It is a semi manual one. It digs a hole with my assistance where Tracy wants me to put one for her rasberry posts. 😁 I can bring it if needed.

I do have a post hole digger for 4 inch posts. It is a semi manual one. It digs a hole with my assistance where Tracy wants me to put one for her rasberry posts. 😁 I can bring it if needed.
I have one of those too! I'll bring it but hope we don't need it.

Also, we'll need more trailer space than yours has, but might need it if we don't get a bigger one. Besides, that's kind of a long haul from Albany with a heavy trailer!

I'm afraid Bryan and I will never hear the end of it! :eek:
You know? If you want me to quit I will? It gives me a good chuckle, and also helps me deal with dumb stuff I've done in the past. And it's a great thing how you started TrashNoLand about that time. Look what THAT has grown into!

You know? If you want me to quit I will? It gives me a good chuckle, and also helps me deal with dumb stuff I've done in the past. And it's a great thing how you started TrashNoLand about that time. Look what THAT has grown into!
I get a great chuckle out of it too, along with a shake of the head in disbelief!

Thanks Mike!

Still brings a smile to my face. But more of a PTSD smile over a happy smile. As in if I didn't laugh I'd probably cry. That was a scary night down in that pit. Browns camp after dark is a while different animal!?!?

I get a great chuckle out of it too, along with a shake of the head in disbelief!

Thanks Mike!

Still brings a smile to my face. But more of a PTSD smile over a happy smile. As in if I didn't laugh I'd probably cry. That was a scary night down in that pit. Browns camp after dark is a while different animal!?!?
COOL! I have to chuckle, and in a way, it feel like, it gets a little funnier every year.

The event is posted on the TNL Website.

ME MY SON AND OLDEST GRANDSON.jpg

ODF is currently building a new Kiosk for Lane 4 and we will be installing it at the May 20th event.

However, we are relocating the kiosk to a place where, we hope, they won't get shot up as easily or often as before (relocating Lane 3 kiosk also). Let's hope it works!

TNL purchased all new signage for all 4 lanes and we'll replace those as needed. ODF is covering the cost of trash disposal, but TNL is providing the trailer to haul it (trailer volunteered by @drewp (he may be available to haul it, but if not we'll need someone with a 3/4 pickup to tow to-n-from). We need an auger, for drilling the kiosk post holes, and if one isn't volunteered we'll need to rent that as well. Farmers Insurance-Beaverton has donated the food cost for our lunch and the owner, @rhollister71 , is going to grill it up for us!

We are anticipating a good turnout for this event, so come join us and help do some good!

All four shooting lanes will be closed from sunrise to 1 PM.

Bill

ODF is currently building a new Kiosk for Lane 4 and we will be installing it at the May 20th event.

However, we are relocating the kiosk to a place where, we hope, they won't get shot up as easily or often as before (relocating Lane 3 kiosk also). Let's hope it works!

TNL purchased all new signage for all 4 lanes and we'll replace those as needed. ODF is covering the cost of trash disposal, but TNL is providing the trailer to haul it (trailer volunteered by @drewp (he may be available to haul it, but if not we'll need someone with a 3/4 pickup to tow to-n-from). We need an auger, for drilling the kiosk post holes, and if one isn't volunteered we'll need to rent that as well. Farmers Insurance-Beaverton has donated the food cost for our lunch and the owner, @rhollister71 , is going to grill it up for us!

We are anticipating a good turnout for this event, so come join us and help do some good!

All four shooting lanes will be closed from sunrise to 1 PM.

Bill
Can the holes be dug by hand. I have several post hole diggers available

Lanes 1, 2, and 3 looked decent today. Didn't get a look at lane . Some small pieces of trash but nothing horrible. Hauled out 2 bags of mostly cardboard targets and plastic bottles with me. It definitely looks much cleaner than some of the times I've been there in the past. The main road coming in off Highway 26 is pretty beat up though, lots of potholes.

Lanes 1, 2, and 3 looked decent today. Didn't get a look at lane . Some small pieces of trash but nothing horrible. Hauled out 2 bags of mostly cardboard targets and plastic bottles with me. It definitely looks much cleaner than some of the times I've been there in the past. The main road coming in off Highway 26 is pretty beat up though, lots of potholes.
we were there 2 weeks ago took 1 big bag and we brought a bunch of cardboard and targets up by jersey barrier. i just didnt have room in my korean sports car!!

thank you!! for cleaning!!!!and update hope to see you saturday!!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top